Tokyo Mew Mew

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Now THAT'S huge news!! Their new art design seems nice, if it ends up being anything like those chibis shown. Although it seems the creative team might change their original designs a little?

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Now THAT'S huge news!! Their new art design seems nice, if it ends up being anything like those chibis shown. Although it seems the creative team might change their original designs a little?

Yeah I agree and it does look like that the designs for the reboot are going to be a lot different from the 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew anime. I'm just glad that Tokyo Mew Mew is finally getting a reboot anime series and I can't wait to see it when it comes out.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
When the Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series gets released next year, hopefully the 2002 anime would be avaliable on streaming sites like Netflix too.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Here is the teaser trailer for the Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series.

Tokyo Mew Mew 2022 anime teaser trailer:

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Terrible news. Sadly, Mia Ikumi, the artist that drew the Tokyo Mew Mew manga has passed away recently.

I don't know what to say. She was very young, she was involved in these new projects in the franchise... It seemed Ms. Ikumi still had a lot of creativity to show.

Damn. Life sucks HARD sometimes.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Terrible news. Sadly, Mia Ikumi, the artist that drew the Tokyo Mew Mew manga has passed away recently.

I don't know what to say. She was very young, she was involved in these new projects in the franchise... It seemed Ms. Ikumi still had a lot of creativity to show.

Damn. Life sucks HARD sometimes.

It's very sad about what happened to Mia Ikumi and may she rest in peace. I agree that she was very young and that she died too soon.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
The release date for the Tokyo Mew Mew reboot has been announced and the series is going to be released on July 5th!

Here's a new trailer for the Tokyo Mew Mew reboot:

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
I'm so excited! I can't wait for it!

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
I'm so excited! I can't wait for it!

Yeah me too and I'm so glad that the series will be released this year! Hopefully Tokyo Mew Mew a la Mode and Tokyo Mew Mew return along with Tokyo Mew Mew Ole (The series with the male Mew Mews) would all be animated too.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Sentai Filmworks has gotten the rights to the Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime and hopefully they can get the rights to the Original 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew anime too.

Here the article about Sentai Filmworks getting the rights to the Tokyo Mew Mew reboot:

MaritLage

MGF Member
i just watched S01E01 cos it came up here so

wow it·s really wild
how they get them to lineup? Ka
there were those weird genetics guys? Ka
Strawberry Bell was super cute tho

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
i just watched S01E01 cos it came up here so

wow it·s really wild
how they get them to lineup? Ka
there were those weird genetics guys? Ka
Strawberry Bell was super cute tho

The series gets really good when you keep watching the rest of the episodes and I agree that the Strawberry Bell is awesome.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Has anyone watched the new Tokyo Mew Mew anime? if so, what are your opinions about the series?

MaritLage

MGF Member
i haven·t yet sed i could put it on my watch list
is it as good as the original? Ka

i keep thinking of that !! from Undertale where Alphys is like "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie is SO good but Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 is 0 Stars !"

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
i haven·t yet sed i could put it on my watch list
is it as good as the original? Ka

i keep thinking of that !! from Undertale where Alphys is like "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie is SO good but Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 is 0 Stars !"

Oh okay and yeah I heard a lot of people saying that the new Tokyo Mew Mew anime is amazing, plus it explains everything about the story a lot more than the original 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew anime did.