FG - General The Person with the last post wins!

koyu

MGF Member
Though I have a question... where are all the Puruns gifs on tumblr?? there's only Fuwa gifs so far..
Why is there no appreciation for our world's best Precure mascot???

Akamarak

MGF Member
Though I have a question... where are all the Puruns gifs on tumblr?? there's only Fuwa gifs so far..
Why is there no appreciation for our world's best Precure mascot???
Good question! I guess because Fuwa is more traditionally cute and fluffy?

I agree, though, Puruns (or I think I've seen it written as Prunce somewhere maybe?) is a great character. He's a fairly active participant in the story for only being a mascot-type character.

Akamarak

MGF Member
How could you Koyu? *mock indignation*

If this thread is going to lead to trickery maybe we should all boycott it. No need to discuss it, everyone can just stop posting here from now on!

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Huh, yeah, Akamarak is right, this thread has becom---WAAAAAAIT A MINUTE...
You're trying to trick us too, don't you? No... NO...
YOU HAVE FAILED! I still win!!

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
And return
Still win
No one can stop me​

aiyan

MGF Member
Are we gonna start this again? If so, then I will win this one...

aiyan

MGF Member
I WILL WIN! I WILL WIN! I WILL WIN!???

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
The fact that you repeat the same statement over and over again does not make it any less unreal... so let me be clear:
I AM THE ONE WHO WILL WIN!

aiyan

MGF Member
Now let's end this nonsense. It doesn't go anywhere. Let's forget that this topic never exists starting this very minute!?

aiyan

MGF Member
ALRIGHT! NO ONE MADE THEIR COMMENT. SO OFFICIALLY, I AM THE WINNER!
OH YEAH! ALRIGHT!

aiyan

MGF Member
Hey! No buttin' in! How there you! I just won ya know...

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
You... you really have no idea 'bout what's going on, don't you?
You just posted two consecutive days, but were any of those two the last post in this thread? No. NO. However, MY POST IS THE LAST ONE.
Let me get this straight... As long as I'm around, I'm the one who wins. You didn't won, neither enyone else but me.

I am the one who stands when no one else does. The last man posting. The ultimate forum member. And this thread is my realm... so stay away as long as you don't want to suffer a humilliating defeat...

'CUZ I AM THE FRIGGIN' WINNER!

aiyan

MGF Member
Sorry, I refuse to accept that. Your post will NEVER be the last one. Even how many days gone by, I will still come back and I will come after you hahaha....

i will stay ALIVE.....

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
Ahahahahah. No. I am winning again *winks*

aiyan

MGF Member
NO! You are not! I AM THE WINNER!