Poll What's your favorite Pretty Cure season?

What's your favorite Pretty Cure season?

• Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart (2005–2006)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star (2006–2007)

• Yes! PreCure 5 (2007–2008)

• Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo! (2008–2009)

• Fresh Pretty Cure! (2009–2010)

• Smile PreCure! (2012–2013)

• DokiDoki! PreCure (2013–2014)

• HappinessCharge PreCure! (2014–2015)

• Hugtto! PreCure (2018-2019)

• Total voters

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
My favorite so far is Go! Princess Precure~ because It is so much better then I would have ever imagined. How about you?

Akamarak

MGF Member
I feel like different seasons have different strengths, so partly it depends on what I'm in the mood for, but out of the seasons I've seen I feel like HeartCatch is the most consistently good throughout.

Suite Pretty Cure comes pretty close though!

koyu

MGF Member
It's so hard to choose only one favorite Precure series I like ahhh ><
If I could choose my top 4 so far it would be Futari wa Precure, Smile Precure, Heartcatch Precure and Suite Precure.
(I haven't watched/finished watching the Precure series since Happiness Charge Precure yet so I don't know.)

I think Suite Precure was one of the few Precure series I remember almost crying from. It was so beautiful from the ost to the theme! Suite Precure's OST is one of my favorites. Since music is a passion of mine, I think that is why I chose Suite Precure as my favorite. :)

Akamarak

MGF Member
It's so hard to choose only one favorite Precure series I like ahhh ><
If I could choose my top 4 so far it would be Futari wa Precure, Smile Precure, Heartcatch Precure and Suite Precure.
(I haven't watched/finished watching the Precure series since Happiness Charge Precure yet so I don't know.)

I think Suite Precure was one of the few Precure series I remember almost crying from. It was so beautiful from the ost to the theme! Suite Precure's OST is one of my favorites. Since music is a passion of mine, I think that is why I chose Suite Precure as my favorite. :)
Suite is a good one. I love its music!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i21traSvIVU&list=PLF857A2441B6BDDC6&index=31

One of the comments in that video links to 1:20 in the song. When that part starts I may or may not tear up a little...

That music combined with scenes about forgiveness pack an emotional punch for me!

koyu

MGF Member

aiyan

MGF Member
I don't want to vote. Why? Because I love them all!!! I don't rate the Cure to who is the strongest, coolest, or cutest and from the craziest, wackiest, or the funniest. Each and everyone of them is unique and special. Their differences creates a perfect team. I often used Cure Black as my wall or channel image (like in Facebook) It is not because she is my favorite Precure but I place her as a model for the Precure and to let everyone knows that I am a Precure fan. ???cure_black_edited_by_arcaris027_dd7sd46-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
I feel like I shouldn't vote because I haven't seen much aside from the original Futari wa Pretty Cure and Max Heart... And I love the designs of those. Cure Black and Cure white are probably my favourite magical girls of all time in terms of character design and fighting style.

Still, HeartCatch has drawn my attention because it looks over-the-top cute, but seems like the fight scenes are a blast to watch! And seems that Yoshihiko Umakoshi was the lead designer, something that makes the anime look gorgeous... To me, it feels like the perfect mix between kawaii girls doing cute stuff and cool crazy action. And that might fill my heart with joy...
I... I think I should see HeartCatch Precure ASAP...

miraidreamer

Newbie Member
Though I've thoroughly enjoyed a lot of Precure and I think HUGtto was better written/directed than Kirakira, Kirakira was my first so it holds a special place in my heart! Also, I would die for Cure Custard.

Nika

MGF Member
My favourite season is HeartCatch Pretty Cure, but I also like Smile Pretty Cure and Hugtto! Pretty Cure.

MaritLage

MGF Member
wow !!
Nagisa and Honoka started such an amazing trend !!

see
i told you cosplay was cool
when it·s done respectfully !!