Whats Your Favorite Game?

HTHF2017

Newbie Member
My Favorite Is Peggle Series,Super Mario Bros,ToonTown,Chicken Invaders Series I Like 1,2,3,4,5 And Special Editions,Plants VS Zombies,Pac-Man,Sonic,Mario Forever Galaxy (Fangame),Kirby Series,Donkey Dong,Super Mario 64,Roblox,Blasterball Series.

Mikan

MGF Member
My favorite games are Mario Kart, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Tekken, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and Final Fantasy. I also love playing Otome games too on my computer and phone.

Last edited:

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
"So many games, so little time..."
  • Huge Sonic fan here. I love almost all games in the franchise. Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Sonic Heroes and Sonic Generations are my personal favourites.
  • Have I read Final Fantasy? I've only played VII and started IX, and they're already in my top list of games. Also, Crisis Core: underrated game that is also part of my "gamer heart".
  • Not getting too far from Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts is also one of my most beloved game series. Emotional (and complicated!) storyline that mixes Final Fantasy tones with Disney worlds. I don't know how they made it work, but it works! Birth by Sleep is the one I enjoyed the most.
  • Getting a little more serious, Metal Gear Solid it's also worth mentioning. Outstanding narrative, great environments and charismatic heroes and villains, all wrapped up in a fascinating espionage action experience. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is, in my humble opinion, the best one of the series, specially because of its story and the complex gameplay mechanics about survival in the jungle...
Aaaaaand I'll stop writing, because I could keep going, and going, and going, and going...

koyu

MGF Member
I used to play a lot of games as a kid but the only game that really stuck around that I still play is animal crossing.
Animal crossing will always be a favorite of mine.

harvester rose!

MGF Member
I love any and all RPG maker games, my favorite right now though is Ib. I also love horror and weird, obscure games. Indie games FTW!

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
I love any and all RPG maker games, my favorite right now though is Ib. I also love horror and weird, obscure games. Indie games FTW!

Oh, yeez, I forgot about the wonderful gems that are the RPG Maker horror games! I hace played the most popular ones, and loves every single one of them! Yume Nikki, Ib, Mad Father, The Witch's House, Ao Oni...
Thanks to them, I started enjoying horror stories... Owwwww, how could I forget those?! Now I feel bad...

Akamarak

MGF Member
I've played and enjoyed so many different types of games, so it's tricky picking favorites! Since I've been working on platformers I've been looking at a lot of those recently, so Mario, Yoshi, Kirby, Mega Man and Sonic all have some fun games.

Lots of good Zelda games, plenty of other good rpg's, like some Final Fantasy, Persona 4, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Pokemon... I haven't played as many rpg's recently because of how long they tend to be though. I feel like I've played some fun RPG Maker games in the past, but I don't remember what ones...

Animal Crossing is fun, but I've been a terrible mayor and haven't visited in a long time!

And a bunch of other games I'm leaving out.

Nika

MGF Member
Definitely MOTHER 2/EarthBound! And the other games from the MOTHER trilogy as well!