1. Hello Guest

The Forum will be upgraded to XenForo 2, starting November 1st, 2018, more info.

Whats Your Favorite Game?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Technology' started by HTHF2017, Jun 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. HTHF2017

HTHF2017 New Member

My Favorite Is Peggle Series,Super Mario Bros,ToonTown,Chicken Invaders Series I Like 1,2,3,4,5 And Special Editions,Plants VS Zombies,Pac-Man,Sonic,Mario Forever Galaxy (Fangame),Kirby Series,Donkey Dong,Super Mario 64,Roblox,Blasterball Series.

2. Mikan

Mikan New Member

My favorite games are Mario Kart, Pac-Man, Tekken, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and Final Fantasy.

3. Loco del Lápiz

Loco del Lápiz New Member

"So many games, so little time..."
    • Huge Sonic fan here. I love almost all games in the franchise. Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Sonic Heroes and Sonic Generations are my personal favourites.
    • Have I read Final Fantasy? I've only played VII and started IX, and they're already in my top list of games. Also, Crisis Core: underrated game that is also part of my "gamer heart".
    • Not getting too far from Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts is also one of my most beloved game series. Emotional (and complicated!) storyline that mixes Final Fantasy tones with Disney worlds. I don't know how they made it work, but it works! Birth by Sleep is the one I enjoyed the most.
    • Getting a little more serious, Metal Gear Solid it's also worth mentioning. Outstanding narrative, great environments and charismatic heroes and villains, all wrapped up in a fascinating espionage action experience. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is, in my humble opinion, the best one of the series, specially because of its story and the complex gameplay mechanics about survival in the jungle...
    Aaaaaand I'll stop writing, because I could keep going, and going, and going, and going...