FG - General The Person with the last post wins!

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Ohhh, but this time, your future is already determined: failure it is!
I have my head over my shoulders... and I know exactly what is happening here: YOU are the one dreaming, because if victory is the taste you're feeling, that can only be your senses deceiving you while sleeping!

Now submit to my power, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

(I can see that! Also, you're improving your expressions. Cool.)

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
Ehhh... This thread already turned into a roleplay? I'm winning again!

aiyan

MGF Member
I think someone here is being misled. Have I told you that before that my victory is already assured. You are not to decide someone's fate. And why would I submit myself to someone who is worthless?
And look! There this other one wants to steal the scene! You will never make it with that weak oomph.

I will crush anyone who will go against me and who will defy me. You are no match against my power! Bow down to me and I'll give you mercy!

(I hate to be rude. But in this case, I have to hahahaha... GO ROLEPLAY!)

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Worthless?! ME?? HOW DARE YOU??!
You've forced my hand. Now I'll have no mercy on you... PREPARE TO BE EXTERMINATED!

And I don't care how many lackeys of yours you bring to this fight! I'll eliminate them all... and you'll be the one to blame for their misery... including this Lala that most likely is your secret ally. No one will defeat me. NO ONE.

(Nah, not that rude so far. Still, silly game on the run, so no comment should be taken seriously.)

aiyan

MGF Member
I was hoping we would not meet each other again. But here you are. This is meaningless! I don't need an extra hand to crush someone as delicate as you. You are the one who is in misery. It is clear that you are a perfect bait for hungry lions. Your words is as empty as your soul. You have a fragile grip on reality. It's over now! You should quit the game.
Otherwise, you're nothing but a hot air. Go and take a breather. Get it! HA! HA! HA!

(I think I did it this time hahahaha...)

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
My words are heavier than your deceitful threats. Watch as I demolish your "unneeded" extra helper, and then tremble in fear knowing you'll be next.

And make no mistake: the only one in need of a breath will be you, once I strip the air out of your lungs!

(And I thought I sounded like a villain! Now you come and sound EVEN MORE like a bad guy. This is getting too intense... hope no one bans us from the site!
BTW, I laughed at the breather part. It was genuinely good.)

aiyan

MGF Member
Oh! So you know how to take threats. If that's the case, it is a threat. If there is someone who is deceitful here, that would be you. Stop deceiving yourself. You can't do anything. You should know. Fear me. Why? I will crush everything you possess, even your desires and your future. You will never see tomorrow again and forever.

NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

(Do I really sound like one? I think I'm still half way of being a villain. Yes! It is getting intense. Splendid! Brilliant! Let's just put things in minimal or we might get ban. I hope not.)
(That breather part, it just came out of the blue. It was good! yeah!)

aiyan

MGF Member
IT IS OFFICIAL! FINALLY... I WON THIS GAME! NO ONE SHOULD PUT OR INSERT ANYTHING FROM THIS FORUM FROM NOW ONWARDS...

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
(whoops, haven't been here for a while...sorry^^)
HA HA, YOU'VE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP!
Now, with your false victory assertion, I've caught you with your guard down!
And here I am, once again, to face you and reclaim victory on this thread... NOW WATCH ME WINNING THIS WHILE YOU CAN DO NOTHING!!

aiyan

MGF Member
I tell you again, you are making a big fuss about this assertion thing. I just simply telling you what is happening in the reality. And trap? You're bluffing! Don't make me laugh! You really are dreaming...no, hallucinating perhaps! I bet you anguished over how to reply. Ah! I sense displease. Your anger is masked by a pretense that all is well. As you know, I gave you something that made you react so much. That is my existence.

How about it? You have two options. Give up now or I'll put your face on shame!

(whooah! Here I am again! We're just the same, yknow! No worries!!! Hey! I think this time, I went to far hehehe...)

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
(Yaaaay, and naaaah, you haven't gone too far... yet. Let's try something different. Allow me to go THAT FAR:)

You... you know what? Okay.
I... I give up.
I'm done. I want my face to keep its shape. And I cannot defeat you. You are just too strong and cunning for me.

I have to admit it: I didn't have a single chance.

aiyan

MGF Member
Ah! Finally! This conversation has ended.
This forum is mine. NOBODY have a chance to win against the great AIYAN!
I am magnificent after all! Only fools who would dare to challenge me!

I warn you. Never bother coming here to challenge me again! You're just wasting your strength. You don't know what I can do.
NOW, GET OUT OF MY PLANET!!!

(Clap! Clap! Clap! whoopeee! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go.....)

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Yes, I definately can't win this. You... you outsmarted me, and I've been a fool thinking I could even challenge your strength. Aiyan-sama, you're probably the most powerful girl I've ever s--

...wait a second...
I'm... I'm still here.
I'm still writing.
Still posting in...
IN THIS THREAD.

That can only mean... this... isn't over?

(Tee-hee,thought this was it? Nah-ah, let's keep this going. Time for a change of pace!)

aiyan

MGF Member
Aw.... Come on! You guys seems not know the meaning of "IT'S OVER"
Quit it already! I just won!!!

I can't believe this...

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
I KNOW it's over, Aiyan-sama. I already admitted my defeat...
But... I ignore why or how, I just keep posting...

And I'm not the only one, as you can see...

aiyan

MGF Member
You're darn right! And I hate it if it's right! Geez! Why it has to be right! Why can't people understand what is right, right? What is right? All right!! No more mister nice guy and follow the right path. I'm the right here. The one and only winner of this forum, right! Did I get myself clear? Alright!!

Right here, right now! No more comments! ALRIGHT! RIGHT! RIGHT!
FOLLOW YOUR LEADER, ALRIGHT!
RIGHT! RIGHT!!!