Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Healin' Good PreCure (spoilers)

aiyan

MGF Member
where did you get that info?

aiyan

MGF Member
Oh sorry... I'm not a very good observer hehehe.... the source is already given. My bad!

Sakaru

Founder
Staff member
It's okay. :p

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
So, they are finally going to be literal with their name and actually CURE someone? Will they become medic-like magical girls to heal people? Am I overthinking this??

Sakaru

Founder
Staff member

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
"Healing animals"? So, Pretty Cure might work as veterinarians this time?

Lilith Fairen

Newbie Member
Looks like merchandise featuring the new Cures leaked briefly on Japanese Amazon. An image of the Cures here.

A trio, rather than a duo as previously speculated. No green Cure, either. But traditional later-arrival Cure?

Flower, water, and sun motifs—definitely in-line with the hints of the environmentalism theme.

aiyan

MGF Member

koyu

MGF Member
Can't believe Star Twinkle is coming to an end soon. I'm anticipating very much for the new season of Precure! Considering that it might be related to the Earth and its natural elements and maybe animals?

Sakaru

Founder
Staff member
Healing the Earth, and help animals maybe? I'm so hyped for Healin' Good next month~

koyu

MGF Member
The official Precure Youtube channel uploaded the first episode of Healin Good Precure for a limited first time! :D Y’all should check it out when it’s up! Also it’s in HD!!
View: https://youtu.be/hMMRi-jz3x8

Sakaru

Founder
Staff member

I like her design. What do you think of it?

koyu

MGF Member

I like her design. What do you think of it?
Whoaa honestly I didn’t expect the Cure Earth to be a purple color o_O I thought it’d be something related to the color green. Though I like her transformation design very much!

Top Bottom