FG - General Guess the Character! (Magical Girls)

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Hi there, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors! Let me propose a game that will challenge our knowledge of the maho shojo genre...

The title of the thread is self-explainatory: someone thinks about a character (but doesn't say it, of course!) and gives some clues. Then the rest of the players make questions, that can only be answered by "yes" or "no".
The main goal is to (surprise!) guess the character.
The one that correcly adresses the character wins, and so, has to come up with a different character for the rest to deduce.

Some extra rules:
-The game is turn-based, which means that double posting wouldn't be allowed.
-Clues can be anything, from riddles, to blurred images, theme songs...
-As the title says, this time we'll just play with characters from magical girl series: manga, anime or videogames.

Alright, what do you say? Like the idea?

Fallen Heart

MGF Member
I can start. Ahem.
In time and time again, one repeats and never ends. Though even when all seems won, all is lost instead.

Fallen Heart

MGF Member
Nope.
Just kidding, yes, it couldn't possibly be anyone else. You were stalling, weren't you?

OP
OP
Loco del Lápiz

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Yep, a little. I suspected who she was with your first clue, but I wanted to make sure before asking.
BTW, your riddle clue was greatly written! Sounds so poetic...

Fallen Heart

MGF Member
Well, at least the moment lasted. Thank you. My on-the-spot riddles either turn out great or shockingly terrible. Your turn?

OP
OP
Loco del Lápiz

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Seems that way. Let's go with another "riddleous" clue:

It is said that after lighting comes thunder, but in her case, two thunders come before her shining ray of life.
All hail the queen.

Fallen Heart

MGF Member
Is this character younger than 10 in the first season?