OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 60: Spinning Out Of Control!: Spinners Sugar Rush!

Sakura and I's school was hosting a bazaar, and Kero was attending to eat sweets, hiding in the woods. Ruby, meanwhile, had brought Spinner Sun along and had hid him in the same forest while she attended the bazaar. Kero met Spinnie (which was the pet name Ruby gave him) but was completely oblivious to his true nature and wound up befriending him, forcing him to eat some of the sweets. As a result, Spinnie became intoxicated by the sugar and went on an eating binge throughout the school. Kero, who was unable to explain the predicament to Sakura and I, asked us both to use the Sleep card on all the customers, allowing him to get rid of Spinnie. And seeing as how neither of us was willing to let something like this get out of hand. Sakura and I were more then happy to oblige. However, this would not be the last time that Spinner would be seen by either of us. But that wouldn't become apparent until later on.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 61: Li's Calling!: The Ersatz Elevator!

A day or so later, while Sakura, me and Li were in an elevator, for some unknown reason, it had stopped, and the lights went out. Then, without warning, it tipped to one side, and then a wall on one end opened up to which both Sakura and I fell through and down a dark hole. Li was of course concerned to which he shouted out both of our names. But it was all okay since during our free fall, Sakura and I managed to transform the Float card, and were able to float back up to safety. Li was very relived that both of us were okay, and after he hugged me, he wound up hugging Sakura, albeit, it was a bit of a tighter embrace. This was when I knew that something was going on with Li, but rather than pry further, I decided to keep it to myself.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 62: Double Trouble!: Shield Crush!

Apparently, someone had cast a spell on Keroberos and Yue so that they were unable to revert to their guise forms, much to Sakura's and my dismay, since it is understandably difficult to hide their true forms for long. Fortunately, Tori and Mr. Avalon were out for the day, and Sakura and I had them help around the house while reminiscing about their time with Clow Reed. Eventually, Sakura and I got the idea of using the Shield card, which can nullify and protect people from magic, and the two guardians were then able to revert to their original forms.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 63: Trapped!: Yue Falters!

Sakura and I continued to grow in magical strength and power for every Clow Card we seemed transformed into a Star Card, while Yue's energy began to falter. Yue also came to the realization that Eli was in fact Clow Reed and transformed in front of him. However, Eli made Julian faint and erased his memory of him ever realizing who Eli truly was; Clow Reed, since he was not yet ready to reveal himself and also reversed Yue's transformation back into Julian. Li, in the meantime, had fully realized his strong romantic feelings for Sakura and consulted with Madison, who helped him deal with his jealousy towards Eli and gave him the confidence to speak his mind to the oblivious Sakura.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 64: Just Like Old Times!: Freeze Play!

It just seemed like it was going to be another one of those days, as Sakura, me, Li, and Meilin dodged out of the way of an explosion as all of the penguin statues in the park seemed to come to life at once. It was then that Sakura and I knew that now would be a better time more than any to pull out our respective keys, "key of the star, with powers burning bright, reveal the staff, and shine your light, release!" we chanted in unison. And, with our respective staffs now in hand. I pulled out the Freeze card, since an idea had come to me to use it to freeze all of the penguin statues in an effort to destroy them. Thankfully, upon me pulling out the Freeze card, Sakura seemed to catch on to my idea, and without having to exchange words between one another. And once I had thrown the Freeze card up into the air, we both then raised our respective staffs, "we call upon the power of our stars, ancient forces near and far, Freeze card discard your former might, and draw your power from our might, star card!" we chanted in unison. And once the Freeze card stopped spinning and displayed the new symbol and colors on the front and back like all of the other star cards that had been transformed previously, the Freeze card spirit emerged, and froze all of the penguin statues, effectively destroying them. And just like that, another crisis had been averted. However, even though this was the case, we all knew, besides Meilin of course, that this was far from being over.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 65: A Present For The Cards!: To Corrode And Disintegrate!

Kero was almost positive that Tori knew everything about my and Sakura's secret with regards to us being Cardcaptors, though we both wound up dismissing his claims, saying Tori would make fun of both of us if he did. Tori, meanwhile, was certain that Ruby was deliberately interrupting him while he was trying to tell Julian the truth about why he was always feeling fatigued. Although we had made plans to buy a Christmas present for our father, though Sakura and I sensed Clow Reed's presence again. Sakura and I then used the Mirror card to create our doubles and cover for us while we fought off a pair of enchanted fence bars with Li, destroying them by using the Mist card to corrode and disintegrate them.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 66: Me and Sakura's Strange Fortune!: A Dream Of The Future!

Sakura and I went to a New Year's festival and noticed that Julian wasn't around. Tori goes to check on him, discovering that he has not only collapsed from fatigue, but he's also beginning to fade from existence since Sakura's power, despite how strong it has become, is not enough to sustain Yue. Later at the festival, we received a fortune from Eli which he secretly made and enchanted, saying that we would begin to learn the "truth" in our "first dream of the year." That night, Sakura and I transformed the Dream card in our sleep and we had a dream of the sky being blanketed by darkness emanating over Tsukimine Shrine, where we wound up seing the silhouettes of three figures.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 67: A Wave Of Danger!: Trouble At The Water Park!

Sakura, me and our friends went to a new indoor water park, where Eli caused the water to rise to dangerous levels. But when Rita, who had trouble swimming, nearly drowned, Sakura and I used the transformed Water card to save her, risking being seen using our magic by everyone. However, it appears Eli would have returned things to normal if Sakura and I were too late, which made his motives unclear.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 68: Slippery Slope!: Seconds From Disaster!

This really was quickly becoming a complete disaster. Not only were Sakura, myself and Eli stuck on top of a ski slope on the top of the mountain, but once we had gotten to the top, a blizzard decided to form. The wind had picked up, nearly knocking both Sakura and I off our feet. Luckily Eli grabbed hold of both of us and we were able to steady ourselves. "I'm sure glad you came up with us after all, thanks a lot" Sakura said to Eli. And yet, I was still suspicious of Eli since I still didn't have any information on his character. But, if Sakura trusted him, so did I. So I thanked him as well and smiled, though still, I was still a tad bit suspicious of him, and I'm still very much sure that Li was too. It was at that point that the wind decided to pick up even more. And it was also at this point that all three of us started to hear a far away rumbling. I instantly knew what that meant, it was very much in fact an avalanche, and it sounded like it was headed straight for us, and if Sakura and I didn't do something now, it would not only bury all three of us, but it would also travel further down hill and end up destroying the chalet that everyone else was in. Sakura and I knew that if we used our magic at this moment that Eli would see us, and that would wind up boding very badly for us.

I had initially thought that using the Sleep card was the best choice. But seeing as how the wind was howling as it currently was and with the current amount of snow present on the ground, neither of us would be able to carry Eli down the hill by ourselves, and if he was asleep, then he might get wind up getting hit by the avalanche. And if we split up, he would worry about us and try to find us. But we knew that given the circumstances, both Sakura and I had no other available choice, but to take off running back down the hill in the direction of the ski lift. We both knew that there was only one card that could be of use right now in this situation. And with that thought in mind, we both took out our respective keys, "key of the stars, with powers burning bright, reveal the staff, and shine your light, Release!" we chanted in unison. With both of our respective staffs now in hand, I pulled out the Time card, turned to Sakura, to which we both gave a nod to each other. I then threw the time card into the air, and as it spun, we both spun our respective staffs. "We call upon the power of our stars, ancient forces near and far, Time card discard your former might, and draw your power from our light, star card!" we chanted in unison as we raised our respective staffs.

And once the Time card stopped spinning, and displayed the new symbol on the back and the new colors on the front and back like the other transformed star cards, the avalanche was hit by the Time card's power and was stopped in its tracks. However, once everything around us had been frozen by the Time card's power, it was becoming quickly apparent that doing something like this was quickly taking a lot of magic power from both Sakura and I. This was being further compounded as Sakura slowly pulled out the Fire card, and very sluggishly threw it up into the air. I wasn't fairing any better then her at this point. And as we both attempted to raise our respective staffs in an attempt to use the Fire card, we both started to waiver, and then we both fell over, having now exhausted our magical power. And it was as we both fell that the Time card's power that was holding back the avalanche was starting to fade away, causing it to slowly pick up speed again. However, as Sakura and I hit the ground, and fell unconscious, we were not able to see a familiar young man use a sun shaped staff to repel the avalanche, to which he then went over to where Sakura and I lay on the ground unconscious, only to look over us with a slight smirk on his face.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 69: Lights! Camera! Vanish!: Pulling A Vanishing Act!

Tori and Julian are starring in an independent film directed by Ruby for their school fair, and ruby wound up giving Sakura and me a role. Sakura and I later began to notice that Julian was losing his power and was starting to fade away. Things then came to a head when Julian passed out and fell off a veranda while shooting the film, though he was saved by Tori and, secretly, Sakura and I. Tori finally managed to tell Julian the truth about his power, telling off Ruby when she attempted to interfere. In order to maintain Yue's power and existence, thus allowing Julian to survive, Tori wound up sacrificing his powers to save him, though in turn, he lost the ability to sense when Sakura and I were in danger.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 70: When Stars Fall!: A Sharp Descent!

A few day had passed, and Sakura and myself, along with everyone else, were attending the school fair. That is, until something strange wound up happening again and we once again began sensing Clow Reed's presence. Both Sakura and I had to transform the Maze and Illusion cards to try and resolve the issue, but when we traced the magic back to it's source we were confronted by a familiar face, it was Eli. However, he knocked us out with a sleeping spell and erased our memories of our encounter with him.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 71: The Calm Before The Storm!: When Carvings Come To Life!

The next day, the following evening, Sakura, myself, Li, along with some of the others, were in a shrine at the park. When all of the sudden, one of the horse carvings came to life. But thanks to both Li's help, and Sakura and I transforming and using both the Wood and Thunder cards, we were able to take care of it with limited difficulty. It was during that time though that Sakura decided to hand Li a scarf that she had made herself. It was then that I knew that there was love in the air between the two of them. But again, not wanting to pry, I kept it to myself.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 72: Me And Sakura Return To The Past!: The Final Test Approaches!

The next day, after having transformed the Snow Card into a star card. Which was during a fight against a horde of living snowman. Sakura and I were beginning to wonder what would happen once all of the clow cards had finally been transformed into Star cards. To answer this and many more of our unanswered questions, Sakura and I transformed the Return card, and traveled to the past to speak to Clow Reed so that he could shed some light on the matter. It was after a long conversation between the three of us, that Sakura and I realized that Clow Reed's house exactly resembled that of the house that Eli was currently residing in. And after a bit more conversing, Sakura and I made our way back to the present.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 73: Revelations!: The Final Test! (Part 1)

It had seemed like forever ago since Sakura and I had transformed the Return card a had used it to travel back to the past to talk to Clow Reed. And yet, Li, Madison and Kero waited patiently for both of us to return. And sure enough, Sakura and I appeared from out of the Cherry Blossom tree, and landed on the ground side by side. And once we had landed safely on the ground, Li, Madison and Kero went over to greet us. "Are you both alright?" Li asked us. "You two aren't hurt are you?" Madison asked concerned. "No, we're both fine" I said cheerfully. "So, did either of you find out anything?" Kero asked. At first Sakura exclaimed as if trying to say that neither of us hadn't found anything out, even though both of us had. Kero then asked if we had in fact seen Clow Reed, to which I said that we had, however, Sakura then went on to say that both Kero and Yue were also there. Kero then went on to say that that was ridiculous seeing as how he had never even been to Eli's house before. "Are you sure its the same house?" Kero asked both Sakura and I. "It must have, Sakura and Zachary saw you there," Madison said. "You know, I think I'd remember if I'd been there before," Kero said in response. "That's strange, Yue mentioned that he hadn't been in Eli's house either" I said, now with a look of concern very evident on my face. Which was then followed by Li showing a look of complete realization "their memories have been erased!" Li said. It was then that I was starting to realize that my suspicions about Eli from the start were starting to become confirmed. "By who?" Sakura asked. "I can tell you," a familiar sounded voice interjected from behind all five of us. And sure enough there stood Eli atop the entrance to the shrine, dressed in his magician attire. And without a second of hesitation, all five of us ran to the entrance to confront him. "It's Eli!" Sakura said. "That's quite an interesting getup you got there Eli!" I said. "What's going on?!" Li said. "My name in this lifetime was Eli, but in my past life it was Clow Reed" Which not surprisingly sent a very surprised and stunned expression across all four of our faces. It was at this point that Kero decided to speak up, "I don't believe you, Clow Reed died a long time ago and Sakura and Zachary are the masters now!" Kero shouted. "Open your mind Keroberos, he speaks the truth," a male voice said, "pretty big surprise," a female voice said. It was at this point that two figures came out from behind one of the entrance's pillars, and Kero immediately recognized one of them as Spinner, and the rest of us recognized the other as Ruby from Tori's school. It was at this point that Eli chose this particular moment to start an incantation, that as he started, and all too familiar symbol that Sakura, myself, Li and Kero, knew all too well, appeared beneath his feet.

It almost seemed as though none of this could really be happening at this current moment, even though it was. But as the familiar circle that Sakura, myself, Li and Kero appeared beneath Eli's feet and Eli began an incantation that was similar to Sakura and I's incantation, we soon realized that this was in fact happening, and that we had best prepare ourselves for what was to come. "I call upon the powers of the day and the night," Eli began as both Spinner and Ruby started rising off the ground and up towards where Eli was on top of the structure of the shrine entrance. "Sun and Darkness, unleash your might, release!" He continued as light enveloped the circle, as the key in Eli's palm now expanded to its full size. "I command you to return to your true forms, Spinner Sun and Ruby Moon!" He said as both transformed into their true forms, and once they had this sent a surprised and shocked expression to Sakura, myself, Li, Madison, and Kero. It was then that Sakura and I knew, that this was going to be one of our toughest tests yet.

Despite what was currently going on in front of us, Sakura, me, Li, Madison and Kero still could not believe what was happening. "Three figures on the arc, just like in me and Sakura's dream, and just look at the staff he's holding," I said softly to myself, referring to the recurring dream that both Sakura and I had been having for weeks that now finally made sense. However, as all of us stared, I just knew that whatever was going to happen next, was going to be just as mysterious. Because whether I liked it or not, I was still going into this almost completely blind.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 74: Revelations!: The Final Test! (Part 2)

Things had now very quickly gotten out of hand. Not only had Eli revealed himself to be the reincarnation of Clow Reed. But out of nowhere the sky was shrouded in darkness. It was then that Sakura and I, along with Li, and Kero, realized that something was very very wrong. It was at this point that Eli decided to speak up, he told me and Sakura that in order for the light to be restored, we would both need to turn all of the remaining clow cards that we had into star cards. This was then followed up by Kero transforming into his true form, and with Yue arriving on the scene, I then chose this particular moment to pull out the Windy card. Without either Sakura or I having to exchange a word to each other, I threw the Windy card into the air and we both then raised our respective staffs, "Windy card, become a chain and tie him up" we chanted in unison. Unfortunately, before the Windy card spirit could reach Eli, it was dissipated by a forcefield that seemed to materialize around him. "You are not going to be able to do to me what you were able to do to Yue" Eli said, which earned a shocked expression from both Sakura and I. Sakura then followed up by pulling out the Fly card, to which we both raised our respective staffs, "fly!" we chanted, and with the all too familiar wings now on our backs, we took off skyward, and towards Eli, only to have Ruby shoot red streams of energy in our direction, to which two of them caught one of our wings, which sent us spiraling downwards. Thankfully though, Yue was able to dive in, and catch us before we hit the ground. It was after a bunch more fighting and back and forth, that Sakura and I then took it upon ourselves to transform some of the remaining clow cards that we still had that weren't turned into star cards yet. This however left just two more, the Light card, and the Dark card. After a bit of conversation, it was agreed that both Keroberos and Yue would become one with both of our staffs in an attempt to help both Sakura and I transform the Light and Dark cards into star cards. However, it was revealed by Eli, that if our attempt to transform the Light and Dark cards into star cards failed, that both Keroberos and Yue, would wind up trapped and asleep in our staffs, forever.

It was now a case of succeed or fail for both Sakura and I. But we still couldn't believe what Eli had just said to us, "If you two can dispel the darkness, they will return" Eli said. "And what if we can't transform the Light card?" I asked somewhat afraid of his answer. "Then they both will suffer a horrible fate, and they will be trapped in your staffs for all eternity" Eli said in response. Which not surprisingly neither Sakura or I took all too well. In fact, both of us took it pretty rough actually, with both of us collapsing after hearing with what we had just heard, only to thankfully be supported physically by both Keroberos and Yue and with words of encouragement from both of them. It was at this point, that seeing as how neither Sakura or I had no other choice, we turned to one another, and after a nod, and with Keroberos and Yue fused with our staffs, we then began the process of transforming both the Light and Dark cards into star cards. And as I threw the Light card into the air, with Sakura doing the same with the Dark card, we then raised our respective now transformed staffs and our respective circles appeared below us. "We call upon the power of our stars, ancient forces near and far, Light and Dark cards discard your former might, and draw your power from our light, star cards!" we chanted in unison. And as the wind started to pick up, and both the Light and Dark cards started to glow, it was quickly becoming apparent that this wasn't going to be easy. In fact, as time started to pass, we actually were starting to struggle in transforming both the Light and Dark cards into star cards. At one point, it nearly got to where we had almost failed completely. But thanks to Li stepping in, and giving his power to both of us in an effort to help us both succeed, we managed to get that extra boost to not only transform the Light and Dark cards, but we also managed to call upon the Light card spirit to dissipate the darkness. However, it was at this point that I once again, like after the Final Judgment, got a somewhat bad feeling. But like before, seeing as how both Sakura and I had just accomplished a major achievement in transforming all of the clow cards into star cards, I once again ignored it. Unfortunately, I should've done my best to trust that bad feeling. Because, like back after the Final Judgment, that was a warning of the challenges, that still lay ahead for not just Sakura and I, but those that were close to us as well. But, as the three of us congratulated each other on a job well done, it was at this point that Eli decided to interject by saying that the reason that he did things the way that he did was he didn't see any other way of doing it. I of course at that very moment, finally understood where Eli was coming from once he had said that, and I had a strong feeling that Sakura did as well.

And yet, once Sakura and I had made it back to our room. After discovering that Li was going back to Hong Kong, neither of us wound up taking this news very well. However, as a tear from each of us fell from our eye, hitting the rug, and causing our respective circles to appear. It was then followed by a card appearing in our respective hands. "Wait a second, did Sakura and I just create a new star card each?!" I thought to myself. It was after Sakura had put her respective card to her chest, that she turned her attention to her desk. Which at first seemed a bit strange, but once she started speaking, a shocked expression found it's way onto my face. "Hey everyone, thanks for cheering us on all this time. Even though we are both sad we have to part ways with you all...we will never forget the memories we had with you guys" Sakura said. It was then, once the shock had subsided, that I decided to step in and say something, knowing full well what it was that she was doing. However, that didn't mean that I couldn't tell you, the reader, how things had been so far. "Sakura..." I began, to which she then turned her attention to me, as I made my way over to the desk. "I think the viewers needs to hear it from both of us," I said with a closed eye smile. "Oh, right" Sakura responded back. "Thank you everyone..." Sakura began. "For cheering us on." I followed up with. "Though we are both sad that we have to part ways with you all..." Sakura said. "Neither of us will forget the memories we had with you guys" I said. To which we both then waved goodbye. However, that bad feeling I had had earlier, was once again a stepping stone, of what was to come in only a short time.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Movie 2: The Sealed Card!: When It's All Or Nothing!

It was just another normal evening in Penguin Park. Well, about as normal for two siblings who also happened to be CardCaptors and also masters of the star cards. Yep, it was Sakura and I, even though we were both a year older, and all of the clow cards had been transformed into star cards during the Final Test, we were both still being dressed up in Madison's battle costumes. Also, that didn't mean we still couldn't train and hone our skills in case a threat ever decided to show itself again, and have fun with it at the same time. And tonight was no exception to that, as both Sakura and I, dressed in Madison's battle costumes, were dodging and doing tricks and flips in the air, all while doing our absolute best to hold our own against the creatures that were being conjured up from Madison writing them down in the Create card. (a/n: Because what better way to hone ones skills as a Cardcaptor then to use a star card like the Create card to do so). However, Sakura and I were going to need to hone our skills. Because what lay ahead of us, was going to be one of our toughest challenges yet.

Just another world ending scenario in the life of a Cardcaptor. This had very quickly gone from bad to just completely out of control. What seemed like a minor issue that Sakura and I had sensed the day before, had now turned out to be a very very big problem, as both Sakura and I now found ourselves quickly and quite literally running out of star cards that we could use against our current opponent. Over the recent few days, we had been seeing and sensing a very strange and also very familiar presence. This of course turned out to be a Clow Card. But for right now, this exact clow card was now taking the town, and everyone we cared about out of existence. And if Sakura and I didn't think of something fast, then we would soon suffer the exact same fate as them. It was at this point that we both heard a noise, we both looked behind us to see the roller coaster coming right at us. With quick reflexes, I pulled out the Time card, and both Sakura and I quickly raised our respective staffs, "Time!" we chanted in unison as we held our respective staffs in front of us. And thankfully right as the roller coaster was about to hit us both, the Time card froze it in place. Unfortunately the clow card spirit that we were having difficulty fighting, wound up snatching the Time card from us like it had been doing with a bunch of our star cards. It was this point, that the Time cards powers started to fail, and it was at this point that I quickly pulled out the Fly card. And once again we raised our respective staffs, "Fly!" we chanted in unison. And with the all too familiar wings of the fly cards now adorning our backs, we were able to leap skyward and out of the way of the roller coaster just in time. It was after a bit more flying and trying to chase down the erratic clow card spirit, and after several more of our friends, this being Keroberos and Yue, wound up being taken out of existence by the erratic clow card spirit as well. It was now down to just Sakura, myself, and Li to not only deal with the erratic clow card spirit, but to also save the world as well. It was after several more minutes of fighting that Sakura and I wound up making our way to the amusement parks clock tower, but as we flew in, we had to dodge several more of the erratic clow cards attacks so that we would not be taken out of existence like Keroberos and Yue had been. It was while we were making our way to the top of the clock tower, that the Fly card was snatched from us, and unfortunately as a result, the wings from both of our backs disappeared as well. Thankfully however, we both landed on the pendulum of the clock tower, and we were able to us the Shield card to drop the heavy part of the pendulum and get ourselves to the top on the upper part of the pendulum once the heavier part had dropped off. However, it was once we had made our way to the top, that things once again, started going off the rails. The erratic clow card spirit, once again started firing her attacks at us in a bid to take us both out of existence. But after both Sakura and I ventured out and tried to reason with it, it seemed as though we would both be able to bring this whole situation to a close without anymore problems. However, this wasn't meant to be just yet, as the erratic clow card spirit picked this particular moment to form a sphere around Li, who had also managed to make his way to the top of the clock tower. And unfortunately neither Sakura or I wound up taking this very well, in fact both of us wound up being brought to tears. Sakura was brought to tears because of her love for him, and I was brought to tears because he was my friend. This of course wound up with a glow emanating from within each of our respective right pockets. This was of course Sakura's hope card that had been created through her tear due to her love for Li a full year ago after Sakura and I had arrived back from our trip to Hong Kong, and my friendship card that had been created through my tear due to my trust for Li and Sakura and considering both of them as dear friends (a/n: the card is the same as Sakura's hope card, except instead of a heart on the card, it is a picture of two hands shaking). It was after this had happened, and after Sakura and I turned to one another and nodded, that now was as good a time as any to seal this card and save the world. We then raised our respective staffs, "We call upon the power of our stars, ancient forces near and far, clow card discard your former might, and draw your power from our might, star card!" we chanted in unison. It was after the light had faded however, that the hope card that Sakura had had on her person, had vanished, and in my hand, was not only a card that had a picture of the clow card spirit on it, with Sakura's heart in front of it, but it also had the picture of what had been on my friendship card now present in front of the heart on Sakura's card now. And below on the title of the card, now read only one word, "Hope". It was after the card had been sealed that Li turned to Sakura and said her name. It was at this point that Sakura turned to me as if asking for permission, I simply nodded and gave a smile. This was then followed by Sakura backing up, with Li giving a blush of sorts, and as Sakura leapt into the air and into Li's embrace, while I looked on with a smile on my face, I just knew that this was going to be an adventure that was going to last a lifetime.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 76: A Polite Invitation!: Enter Sailor Pluto, The Sailor Guardian Of Time And Space!

So things really did seem to have finally quieted down in Tomoeda.

Well, about as quiet as it could've possibly been for Sakura and I.

But anyway, it was on this day, as both of us still lay sound asleep in our beds, that we were currently having a dream.

But not just any dream, in fact, it wasn't a dream, but more like, an invitation of sorts.

Sakura and I are currently in an unfamiliar room, in our pajamas that we had both worn to bed, but we have our respective staffs clenched in our hands.

"Okay, would someone mind telling me where we are exactly? Because I sense that quite a lot of magic other then ours is present. Whoever is here, please show and identify yourself!" I said, sounding quite perplexed, and also quite on edge.

"I see you are quite perceptive Zachary, I see nothing gets by someone like yourself, you take quite well after your sister" a female voice said in an intriguing tone from across the room.

It was then that a female figure came into view from across the room, dressed in a sailor uniform type outfit. "As you asked, allow me to formerly introduce myself, I am Sailor Pluto, the keeper of the time space door, and the Sailor Guardian of time and space, it is a pleasure to finally meet the two of you," Sailor Pluto said, as a warm and comforting smile found its way onto her face.

"You are very beautiful," Sakura said, in awe of Sailor Pluto's appearance.

"Why thank you Sakura, I could say the same about you," Sailor Pluto said, with a closed eye smile.

"Okay, I would love to stay here all day and have the two of you chat. Look, I don't mean to be rude here or anything, but can we get back on topic as to why you have brought the two of us here Sailor Pluto?" I asked in a calm tone of voice, trying to get the two of them back on track.

"Oh, right, my apologies," Sailor Pluto said, a blush finding its way onto her face.

"The reason that I brought the two of you here, is that I foresee that a great evil is going to return a lot sooner then expected, and I am afraid that just me and the allies that I have, are nowhere near enough to combat this threat" Sailor Pluto said, her demeanor now changing to one of worry.

"That is why I need your help, can I count on the two of you?" Pluto asked.

It was then that I turned to Sakura. "I don't know Sakura, what do you think, she seems she can be trusted. But last I checked, didn't we already have something like this happen to us quite a while back?" I asked, sounding a bit concerned.

Sakura looked at me, remembering all too well about the time when we had both first become Cardcaptors, all those years back.

However...As it was proven several years back with the Snow Card, and many other captures like it, when Sakura set her mind on something, it was very difficult for me to challenge her actions. And this, was going to be no exception.

"Oh, it'll be fine Zachary, after all, she wouldn't be asking for our help if we weren't cut out for it," Sakura said, with a determined look on her face.

And sure enough, I couldn't challenge what Sakura had just said, I mean how could I?

"Alright, you can count on us!" I said, a look of determination finding its way onto my face. But internally, was freaking out.

"Okay then, but there is one more thing that the two of you need to know," Sailor Pluto said.

"What is it?" I asked, with intrigue in my tone.

"When we next meet, it will be under different circumstances, see you both then," Sailor Pluto said.

"Wait what different circumstances?" I asked.

"That is for the both of you to find out, I can't tell you, otherwise it would upset the balance of things," Sailor Pluto said with a close eyed smile.

It was then that the scene around us got very bright, and then the dream ended.

When both Sakura and I woke up, I immediately turned my attention to her.

"Well, I know for a fact that that wasn't a dream, and from what Sailor Pluto told us, we had best both be ready for what lies ahead," I said, a look of determination finding its way onto my face.

Sakura however, didn't say anything, she just simply nodded in response, indicating that she understood, that whatever this great evil was, and whoever Sailor Pluto's allies were. Sakura and I were going to need the help of our friends, and the power of the star cards, if we were going to have any sort of chance of combating it.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 77: 90s Magical Girls And Level 5 Electromasters!: The Four Aces Unite!

So a week or so had now passed since Sakura and I had had our meeting and encounter with Sailor Pluto.

And this was only the beginning, because although Sakura and were currently outside and had all of the cards on our person like we usually did, and our respective star keys as well.

Our conversation with Li and Kero, was suddenly interrupted by the opening of a portal.

"Man just like old times, huh Li?" I said, as I smiled while pulling out my key.

"Yea, just like old times," Li said, who had his Jian at the ready, and then turned to Sakura, who had already pulled out her key, only to have the two of them blush and turn away from each other.

"Well, that's Li for ya," I thought to myself.

"Key of the stars, with powers burning bright, reveal the staff, and shine your light, release!" Sakura and I chanted in unison.

However, just as Sakura and I took hold of our respective staffs, the portal began pulling the four of us into it, and it took us off to who knows where.

"Hey viewers, Zachary here. Sorry to fourth wall break you out of the blue like this. But before we continue, let me explain why Li is in Tomoeda. Basically, due to recent events, and Sakura managing to give him a call before he had gone off back to Hong Kong. Li had decided to convince his mother to have him and Meilin stay, at least for a little while longer. And in case you are wondering why I rarely break the fourth wall? Well, that's because I only use this ability, when I find it to be absolutely necessary. Which believe it or not, like Sakura, is a lot more rare then you might think it is. Anyway, back to the current task at hand. *says with a look of massive determination on face*"

However, on the part of the portal taking us off somewhere, like that of two other certain groups, this was all being done for a very good reason.

As another portal opened up, and Sakura, me, Kero, and Li were tossed out of it.

And when we got a better look at our surroundings, we realized that not only were we not in Tomoeda anymore, but we were in fact on top of a building in a very big city.

In fact it looked like a very modern city, like nothing that the four of us had ever seen before.

"Well, Sakura, I get the feeling that we are not in Tomoeda anymore," I said with concern very evident in my tone of voice.

"Uh huh," Sakura said in response, with the same level of concern evident in her tone of voice.

However, as the four of us gazed around the city in complete wonderment, we heard several voices that seemed to be coming from somewhere below us.

And it wasn't until we got to the edge of the building, and had peered over the side, that Sakura and I managed to recognize one of the people instantly.

"Sakura, that woman there, with the rod in her hand, that's Sailor Pluto," I said, Sakura realizing it as well.

"Wait a sec, you know her?" Li said, now confused at how I knew someone when the three of us had just arrived here.

"Well Li, it's sort of a long story, and I find it best that I have her tell it, so Sakura, Li, Kero, what do you say we go and join the festivities?" I asked, a little nervousness present in the tone of my voice.

"Zachary, you don't need to be nervous, just remember that whatever lies ahead for us, you won't be going at it alone," Sakura said to me.

"Thanks Sakura, and you too Li," I said, giving the both of them a smile, as I pulled out the Fly card, and threw it up into the air.

And as it spun, Sakura and I raised our staffs. "Let's FLY!" we both said in unison.

And the moment that our staffs were raised straight up, the fly card stopped spinning, and the all too familiar wings of the Fly card adorned our backs.

And as for Li, I had volunteered to carry him down to the ground myself, despite his hesitation for me to do so.

And as the four of us made our way down to the group of people.

One thing was certain.

This was going to be the start of a beautiful friendship.

After things in the alley had transpired, and all of the introductions had been done. Sakura, me, Li and Kero, who was inside of Sakura's backpack, and everyone else.

Who obviously had powered down, so as to not draw any unwanted attention to ourselves.

And after Sailor Pluto had explained the situation to all of us in the alley, that apparently the entity, known as Chaos, was returning quite a lot earlier then expected, and we would be seeing an unknown number of some of our enemies making an unfortunate return.

This didn't seem to bother us though, since we didn't have any enemies back in our world.

So this begged the question, why did Sailor Pluto need our help?

I guess these enemies really were bad enough that it required more then just them to get this done.

Anyways, it was while we were all walking down one of the not crowded streets and some were suggesting to everyone on our next plan of action.

However, before they could say anything else, multiple portals opened up on the sidewalk, beneath everyone, causing everyone to disappear through them, and out of sight.

And this, was now the final step, on the road to what would be a battle.

That would not just decide the fate of Academy City, but of 2 other anime dimensions as well.

Seconds seemed to tick by, as Limone waited patiently in Aphrodite's throne room for everyone else to appear. He only hoped, that given the circumstances, that things would not be as hopeless as they currently seemed.

And from what he and Aphrodite had already witnessed, they were going to need all of the help they could get, and with those who were already currently there, and with those about to arrive, he only hoped that it would be enough, for all of them to win the day.

He just hoped that from what Sailor Pluto had foreseen, that things would hopefully turn out okay.

And when several portals opened up in front of him, spitting out 19 people, 5 of which he recognized immediately, and 14 of which he did not.

But he could only assume, that from what he sensed, that they were also just like the other 5, he knew that things were about to get a whole lot more interesting.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 78: The Past, The Present, And The Future!: A Meeting In The Angel World!

More seconds seemed to tick by as the 19 of us lay tangled and splayed out on the ground of Aphrodite's throne room.

But eventually, we all started to come to, and when some of us did, we very much snapped to attention instantly.

And it was then that the girl, who I now knew was named Shinko, decided to speak up.

"Okay, let me honest with you sis, I am really getting tired of being thrown into portals!" Shinko said to Momoko, through a slight bit of frustration being present in her tone of voice.

It was then that the girl, who I now knew was named Keiko decided to speak up as well.

"You think you have it rough Shinko, try having to have someone cling onto you when you have been thrown through a portal and then hit the floor as well!" Keiko said, obviously referring to the fact that before the portals on the sidewalk had appeared. Misaka picked that particular moment to try and use her electricity to try and cling to a nearby wall in an attempt to avoid having them both getting sucked into the portal.

However, another portal on the wall wound up sucking the two of them in anyway.

It was at this point that Limone picked this point to speak up. "I am terribly sorry to bring you all here like this, but seeing as how things have turned out, we saw no other option," Limone said.

It was at this point, that Shinko, as well as Momoko, Yuri, Hinagiku, and Scarlet, turned their attention towards the sound of the familiar male voice, which was followed quickly by everyone else.

"Wait what do you mean by we Limone?" Momoko asked.

"I can help you answer that," another female voice chimed in.

This voice, although none of the other Love Angels recognized it, both me and Shinko did. For when the nine sailor senshi turned their attention towards the source of the female voice, they were met with not just the form of Queen Serenity, but of Neo Queen Serenity as well.

Okay, so from I knew about both of them regarding information on each of their characters, both Neo Queen Serenity and Queen Serenity, were basically very very powerful individuals of the Sailor Moon Dimension.

One was the original queen of the Silver Millennium from back in the past, the other, was the future ruler of Crystal Tokyo, and also, Usagi, from the 30th century. Man, things just keep getting weirder and weirder don't they? But, more surprises, were still to come.

Okay, remember when I said that more surprises were still to come, well, I wasn't kidding.

And after the explanation of the current situation to everyone from Aphrodite, Queen Serenity, and Neo Queen Serenity, it was quickly apparent.

That what Sailor Pluto had said in the alley, about several of their old foes making an unexpected return, was not only true.

But it also seemed that bringing the rest of us in, was more then a justifiable thing to do, considering what we were all up against.

However, we were about to get some help, and I mean quite a lot more help.

Because at the moment, when Usagi, Momoko, Sakura, and Misaka, each asked what the three of them intended by help.

More portals opened up behind the three of them, and out walked familiar faces, and I mean a lot of familiar faces.

Usagi wasted no time in running into one of their arms, who was obviously Mamoru and Chibiusa right beside him.

Sakura, me, and Li, wasted no time, running towards their friends, Madison, Meilin, and Yue.

Misaka and Keiko, although Misaka was a bit resistant on it, walked over and had her casually say hi to Touma, and also one Mitsuko Kongo, and Kuroko Shirai, who were also present beside him, despite having Misaka blush profusely, and having Keiko let out a huge sigh in response to having her blush.

And it was then that I noticed someone else present among them, Misaki Shokuhou, another level 5 Esper.

Of all of the level 5's in Academy City, Misaki Shokuhou was a well known level 5.

A mind hacker of sorts.

An level 5 Esper, with an ability called Mental Out.

Think of a computer hacker, but instead of her manipulating and messing with someone's computer, she messes with and manipulates with a persons mind instead.

Sounds like some kind of freaky horror flick like stuff, doesn't it?

That is the power of Mental Out.

And I could tell from the irritated looks on both Misaka and Keiko's faces, they weren't exactly happy to see her.

And also this didn't stop Kuroko from being her usual perverted self.

Albeit, she seemed to be a tad reserved about it for some reason.

Probably because Misaki was here, but this was just a hunch that I had.

This was of course followed up with Misaka smacking her on the head in response.

And Momoko wasted no time in running towards Yousuke, with Shinko following close behind.

But, despite all of this, a huge tremor was soon felt throughout the throne room, interrupting the festivities.

And upon being told that it was finally time, the senshi pulled out their respective transformation items.

Shinko and the Love Angels readied their respective items as well.

And Sakura, me, and Li, readied our items as well.

"Moon Eternal...Make Up!"

"Moon Crystal Power...Make Up!"

"Mercury Crystal Power...Make Up!"

"Mars Crystal Power...Make Up!"

"Jupiter Crystal Power...Make Up!"

"Venus Crystal Power...Make Up!"

"Saturn Planet Power...Make Up!"

"Uranus Planet Power...Make Up!"

"Neptune Planet Power...Make Up!"

"Pluto Planet Power...Make Up!"

"Beautiful Wedding Flower! Angel Amour Peach!"

"Elegant Wedding Flower!"

"Graceful Wedding Flower! Angel Precious Lily!"

"Attractive Wedding Flower! Angel Courage Daisy!"

"Excellent Wedding Flower! Angel Passionate Salvia!"

"Key of the star, with powers burning bright, reveal the staff, and shine your light, release!"

Meanwhile in one of Academy City's many parks, the villains were waiting to take on all of us, which was headed by none other then Joker, Galaxia, Raindevila, and Gensei Kihara.

It was while they were all waiting for us to arrive, that several of the many villains, decided to speak up and start bickering...again.

"How long are we supposed to wait?!" Pluie asked in an irritated tone of voice.

"Oh pipe down Pluie, last I checked, your whining was starting to get on my nerves the last time you spoke up!" Jadeite responded back with an irritated tone to match that of Pluie's.

"Hey, you can't talk to him like that Jadeite, it is bad manners...don't you know?" Potamos chimed in, and then followed up with her usual verbal tic.

"Potamos, do you ever stop using that at the end of everything you say, it gets very annoying!" Jadeite snidely responded back, clearly very irritated and annoyed by this point.

I mean, how would you feel if you were brutally humiliated years ago at Haneda Airport by Usagi/Sailor Moon, Ami/Sailor Mercury, And Rei/Sailor Mars, and having to be put to eternal sleep upon arrival back to Queen Beryl, despite learning each of their identities.

It was at this point that Galaxia picked this opportunity to speak up "I think that is enough out of the three of you, don't you think, or do I need to remind you how things went back at the lab?"

This caused all three of the villains to stop arguing immediately, and bowed to Galaxia in apology. "Our apologies Galaxia," they said in response.

"Good, now be ready, we have a battle that we can possibly win here, in fact, I am counting on it," Galaxia said, as she turned her attention forward again, and an evil smirk once again found its way onto her face.

And as several portals opened up in front of all the villains, Queen Nehellenia decided to speak up.

"Ah, right on time," she said whilst smirking.

And as all of us stepped through the multiple portals and out onto the battlefield, we all readied ourselves, for what would be the most important battle of our lives.

But what the villains did not expect, and nor did they account for, was for far several more people then they had expected, to step through those portals.

And that, would wind up giving us the slightest of upper hands, in what would be this final battle.

And it was at this point, that Keiko apparently recognized the looks on some of the villains faces, and then decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry, were you expecting fewer of us?" Keiko said, a cocky smirk finding its way onto her face.

"Keiko, I would say that judging from their expressions, yes, that would appear to be the case," I said, wearing my own cocky smirk, with my staff clenched tightly in my hands.

"Well then, what do you say, that we show them what it means to be a hero?" Angel Bluebell said, wearing her own cocky smirk, and brandishing her sword at the villains.

"Sounds good to me sis, and remember that we are always behind you," Wedding Peach said.

"Thanks sis, and don't worry, as long as we stick to the plan, there won't be any issues," Angel Bluebell said.

It was at this point, that as the sound of chiming bells suddenly filled the air, that the senshi and the love angels then began their introductions.

"As the breeze graces the evening calm, and those who love and cherish each other share an everlasting bond. On this fine summer day, you have all have put all of our worlds that we care so much about in grave danger, and for that I can't forgive you! I am the Love Angel! I am Wedding Peach, and I am extremely angry with you!" Wedding Peach said, as she struck her usual pose.

"The nature of the Bluebell, is to spread joy and love, allowing friendships to remain strong! I can't forgive those who commit acts of evil! I am the Love Angel! I am Angel Bluebell, and I am very angry with you!" Angel Bluebell said, as she swung her sword up towards and over her right shoulder, stopped it mid downward swing, held it in front of her in a battle ready stance, and struck a pose.

"In the language of flowers, the name of the pure lily is special, it means that it will bloom and grant love!" Angel Lily said, as she struck a pose.

"The daisy is the emblem of the pure and innocent heart, and its power can withstand even the most evil wind!" Angel Daisy said as she struck a pose.

"In the language of flowers, Salvia means a burning heart! The warrior from heaven, Angel Salvia, is here to do battle! All of you devils who mislead innocent girls, I will erase your filthy souls!" Angel Salvia said as she struck a pose.

"I am the Pretty Guardian, who fights for Love and for Justice, I am Sailor Moon! And now in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" Sailor Moon said as she struck her usual pose.

"I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for Love and for Justice! I am Sailor Chibi Moon! And now in the Name of the Future Moon, I'll punish you!" Sailor Chibi Moon said as she struck her usual pose.

"I am the Pretty Guardian, who fights for Love and Intelligence, I am Sailor Mercury! Douse yourself in water and repent!" Sailor Mercury said as she struck her usual pose.

"I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for Love and for Passion! I am Sailor Mars! In the name of Mars, I'll chastise you!" Sailor Mars said as she struck her usual pose.

"I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for Love and for Courage! I am Sailor Jupiter! I'll fill you regret, It'll leave you numb!" Sailor Jupiter said as she struck her usual pose.

"I am the Pretty Guardian who Fights for Love and for Beauty! I am Sailor Venus! In the name of Venus, I'll punish you with the power of love!" Sailor Venus said as she struck her usual pose.

"I am an emissary from the abyss of Death. Protected by Saturn, the Outer Planet of Destruction, the Guardian of Silence. I am Sailor Saturn." Sailor Saturn said as she struck her usual pose.

"Protected by Uranus, the Planet of the Wind. Guardian of Heavens. I am Sailor Uranus!" Sailor Uranus said as she struck her usual pose.

"Protected by Neptune, the Outer Planet of the Seas, Guardian of the Deep Sea. I am Sailor Neptune. " Sailor Neptune said as she struck her usual pose.

"I am the Keeper of the Door of Space and Time. I am Sailor Pluto, Guardian of the Underworld." Sailor Pluto said as she struck her usual pose.

"On behalf of Aphrodite..." Wedding Peach said.

"On behalf of Queen Serenity, Neo Queen Serenity, and the future of Crystal Tokyo..." Sailor Moon added in.

"On behalf of all of my friends..." Sakura added in.

"It's time for you all to face judgment..." Kuroko Shirai added in for good measure, causing not just the three of them to sweatdrop, but it also caused Angel Bluebell and me to do so as well.

However, Keiko and Misaka, did not, and I realized that it was because she was just doing her job, well, we all were.

And this was truly going to be a battle, that was going to be one for the books.

Oh right, the plan.

Going back to when we had all been in the rift between the portals, waiting for the portals to open up to allow us onto the battlefield.

Although the plan had only been thought in only a few minutes, basically on the fly, by just Usagi, Misaka, Keiko, Sakura, me, Momoko, Shinko, and Kuroko, it still seemed like a pretty solid plan.

I mean, what would you expect from 5 of some of anime's best and most powerful female characters?

And then there was Shinko, me, and Keiko, who had not only managed to live up to their reputations, but we had also managed to each accomplish something that most people wouldn't have even to have dreamed to be possible.

We had each managed to not only to measure up to their sterling reputations, and become someone who was of equal power and strength to the main characters in each of our worlds, but we were also their allies, as well as their siblings. Well, siblings to each of our respective characters in our worlds, apart from Sailor Moon, but we'll just gloss over that part.

And that, was more powerful then any sort of magic or any sort Esper ability could ever be.

Because what is more powerful, then the power of friendship.

Which would explain why the 8 of us were able to come up with such a brilliant plan so quickly.

And to top it all off, the enemy, was in fact no slouch.

Sailor Pluto was not kidding.

Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, Kunzite, Gensei, Pluie, Aquelda, Potamos, Petora, Igneous, Raindevila, Eudial, Kaolinite, The Witches 5, The Amazon Trio, Queen Nehellenia, Queen Beryl, Joker, and of course, Galaxia.

Man, talk about a rouges gallery. And I thought Batman had it rough?

But, knowing that we didn't have to deal with anyone else from our past, put us a little bit at ease.

But still, these villains that had been brought back, weren't exactly slouches.

So to compensate for this, we were going to have the Senshi, with help from Kuroko, Keiko, Misaki, Touma and Misaka, to dispatch Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, Kunzite, Gensei, Eudial, Kaolinite, The Witches 5, The Amazon Trio, Queen Nehellenia, Queen Beryl, Joker.

And have Shinko, along with Momoko, and the other Love Angels, with help from Sakura, me, and Li, help us deal with them, along with Pluie, Aquelda, Petora, Igneous, Raindevila, Potamos, and Galaxia.

Plus, this also meant, that not only would everyone participate, but because none of these villains, had ever crossed paths with Sakura, me, or any of our friends.

Well, only Kongo, Kuroko and Touma couldn't participate, but that was only because their abilities had no use in a setting such as a park. No possible projectiles for Kongo to launch with her Aero Hand ability. Neither Misaka or Keiko wanted to see Kuroko get unnecessarily hurt. And Touma couldn't participate mostly because Misaka said so. And not wanting to incur her wrath, knowing full well what she's capable of, we decided to accept it. Plus, it was going to be very frowned upon if one Mistuko Kongo or Kuroko Shirai wound up causing unnecessary damage to one of Academy City's many parks. Sure they are both Level 4 Espers, and very good ones at that, but we were just not willing to take the risk of causing any unnecessary collateral damage. Well in Kongo's case anyway. Plus, Kongo likes hearing herself talk just a little too much, but she's a friend of Misaka's and Keiko's, so they kind of have to deal with that. And Kuroko's well...yea...anyways, moving on.

This was basically the ultimate advantage that we had, on top of having Misaka, Keiko and their friends with us as well.

And with the plan having been settled, we stepped through the rift between the portals, and out onto the battlefield.

OP
OP
zachycards

zachycards

MGF Member
Chapter 79: Jokers, Aces, Kings, Queens, And The Presence Of Marked Cards!: One Sided Wins And Loaded Dice, A Lack Of Trust Is A Villains Worst Enemy!

As all of us stood on the battlefield, facing down the group of villains opposite us.

Angel Bluebell picked this moment in time to speak up.

It was now time to put the first phase of our plan in motion.

"Before we all start this, I would like to say a few things, to clear the air a little bit, Jadeite, Igneous, isn't their something that you would like to tell everyone?" Angel Bluebell said, a cocky smirk finding its way onto her face.

They both however looked slightly perplexed. But not for long.

I then decided to speak up.

"I think what Bluebell here is trying to say is, Jadeite, why don't we start with you first. If I am not mistaken you know who some of us really are, don't you?" I said, pretty much hinting back to when Jadeite had discovered Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mar's identities during their fight at Haneda Airport several years back.

"And Igneous, you appear to know who some of us really are as well, isn't that correct?" Angel Bluebell said, a blank look with a hint of mistrust present on her face, obviously referring back to when Igneous had accidentally discovered the identities of her, Wedding Peach, Angel Lily, and Angel Daisy.

It was at this point, that the perplexed looks on Jadeite's and Igneous' faces, were then replaced by looks of anger and rage.

"Ah, so you do both remember, I'm honestly quite surprised you haven't told the rest of your comrades about it, you would think that sort of important information would've been shared among all of you?" Keiko sighed, which was followed by an eye roll from her.

"Jadeite, what are they talking about, would you care to explain yourself!?" Tigers eye said, with severe intent and anger.

"Iggy, you seemed to have been holding out on us, it is so not like you to do that...you know!?" Potamos said with severe anger, followed by her usual verbal tic.

"Well Misaka...Shokuhou, I think that's our queue, time to see if a forcefield, can stand up to 3 of Academy City's top seven level 5s," Keiko said, with a quick deadpan sideways glance to Shokuhou, since she was still not too thrilled to be working with her.

And with a quick nod of approval from Misaka, they each pulled out several arcade coins from their respective skirt pockets, and placed one of those arcade coins between their respective two fingers.

And once they both had channeled enough electricity, they fired, each of them producing their respective railguns. But, in order for this to work, they had to fire all of their coins in rapid succession. Not an easy thing to accomplish, when neither of them had done this before. I mean, after all, their best, from what I knew about Misaka from watching the first season of the anime, was 8 shots per minute. So, they would need to exceed that, as well as fire them in much closer succession. Not easy, but also not impossible. So, once they had fired the first of their coins, they then proceeded to fire several more in close succession. And when I say close succession, I mean that they wound up firing a combined total of 9 coins in the span of only 9 seconds. And each of them produced a railgun each. And while Misaka fired 5 railguns, Keiko fired 4. And each one was aimed at each of the 9 villains that we had all decided were the ones that had to go first. I mean after all, Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Kunzite, were the most problematic. As all four of them could produce forcefields to block any magic or physical based attack. But, while that is in fact the case. Those forcefields of theirs aren't strong enough to stop something traveling at three times the speed of sound. And that, is why this plan had no chance of failing.

Anyway, before the three generals could raise their forcefields, or the devils could wind up defending themselves, they all suddenly put their hands to their heads.

"Thanks Shokuhou...I guess..." Keiko sighed, giving her a deadpan expression.

"Oh Keiko sweetie, don't tell me you didn't enjoy my performance," Misaki said, putting the remote to her face and smiling.

"No Shokuhou...you just annoy the heck out of me...Misaka for that matter too..." Keiko said, a blush, and a look of irritation now finding its way onto her face.

"Wait, did Keiko just do what I think she just did...no...there's no way that I would ever be a tsundere," I inwardly thought to myself with fear.

"Oh Keiko, you don't mean that, and I'm sure that Misaka doesn't either," Misaki said in her usual joyous tone.

"Oh you'd be surprised...Shokuhou..." Keiko said, her irritated expression and blush, not once having left her face.

But anyway, as Keiko looked forward again, despite her bad mood regarding Shokuhou, the instant before their multiple respective railguns made contact with the nine villains.

Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Kunzite managed to raise their hands and produce their forcefields. But unfortunately, their railguns simply went through all four of their forcefields, shattering them to pieces. Like a baseball being thrown through a pane glass window.

And all 9 of them were then wiped out of existence.

"I guess it's not just true in the case of high cards, an ace will always be better then a king or a queen, even when you're not playing poker," Keiko smugly said, with a smirk now finding its way onto her face.

And this, was only the beginning, of what would be a two phase plan, that would show, that things, if done properly, can wind up going like clockwork.

Silence, that was what was present among all the villains, after having just witnessed 9 of their comrades just being completely wiped out of existence.

All except for Gensei Kihara, who at that moment had decided to speak up.

"That was a very excellent display of power, exactly what one would expect from three of Academy City's best level 5's. But tell me something Keiko, and you as well Railgun. How long do the three of you think you can keep that up?" Gensei said, an evil smirk finding its way onto his face.

"I don't know Gensei, why don't you tell us, I think you already know the answer to that question. I mean after all Gensei, as someone once said, kingdoms rise, and kingdoms fall every day, ask the Emperor of Japan. And let what just happened, be a warning to the rest of you villains, if any of you decide to try and defend another one of your own," Keiko said, a stern look with quite a bit of determination very much present on her face, since she was not at all amused, and didn't want any of the other villains to stand in any of Misaka, her, Shokuhou's, or anyone else's way.

And it was at this point, that Angel Bluebell decided to speak up.

"Oh, and Galaxia, just so you know, now you know what it feels like to lose 9 people, doesn't feel good does it? Now you know how some of us felt when you literally took our lives away from us! Oh, and don't think that I didn't forget about the rest of you villains either. I know more about the rest of you villains and the damage that you've caused to the senshi over the years then you think I do! Tell me, do the words 'Beryl,' 'six murders,' and 'jealousy,' mean anything to any of you?! Beryl, you know full well what it is I am referring to. You should know, as you did kill them after all! Too bad that your tricks only work once. And quite justifiably, as you now have nothing, nothing to threaten us with, nothing to do with all of your strength!" Angel Bluebell said, through very clear anger, and gritted teeth, while obviously hinting to when Galaxia had killed 9 of the sailor senshi in the fight in Juban years back, and clearly fed up with everything that she had done. And while also mentioning that when it came to the rest of the villains, other then Gensei, that their cards were marked. In fact, their cards had been marked long before they decided to come crawling back from the dead.

And not surprisingly, Bluebell's statement, was met with quite a few shocked expressions, not just from the senshi, but also from both Beryl and Galaxia.

Who knew full well what it was that she was referring too.

Which was followed up by a look of pure rage from both Beryl and Galaxia.

"Damn you, you'll..." Galaxia was midway through saying her threat, when Bluebell decided to cut her off.

"You, how dare you..." Beryl was also midway through her threat as well, when Bluebell decided to cut her off alongside Galaxia.

"You'll what Galaxia...you'll make us pay?! Not while I still stand and breath you won't! Beryl, how dare I what...hold you responsible for the damage and grief that you have caused to my friends...how about how dare you?! You both need to take accountability for the people that you have both killed! As I think you already did that to several of us already didn't you?! You know Galaxia, right after you turned some of us against each other and then made us kill each other?! And Beryl, you are just as guilty regarding this! You should consider yourself immensely lucky Galaxia, on the fact that you don't possess a star seed...or things in that battle would've wound up ending a bit differently...And to think Galaxia, that you killed them just to further your evil goal of collecting star seeds!...Beryl, the same goes for you as well!...Because if I had been involved in things at the North Pole, I would've made completely sure that you payed dearly for each and every one of their deaths!...And I do think that you've both caused more then enough pain and suffering to the senshi to last several lifetimes! You want me to care Galaxia and Beryl, and show some sort of sympathy for villains like you, or any of you villains for that matter, and you decide to harm and kill my friends!? So no, I don't think that you'll wind up making any of us pay, or be daring anything out of any one of us! You both really do seem to think that you can just do whatever you damn well please, and think that the rules of engagement and battle don't apply to either of you! When to be honest, they do! You went and committedly murdered 9 of my friends Galaxia...And don't try and feign ignorance, as you know fully well which 9 I am referring too...and Beryl, you went and committedly murdered 6 as well! And don't try to deny it either! As you know fully well the 6 that I am referring too...So that makes you just as guilty as Galaxia! So now it is time to have you both pay dearly for having done just that! So let me just show you Galaxia, and you as well Beryl, as well as demonstrate to you, why all of you villains can't win against the likes of us, and never will!" Angel Bluebell continued to say, and finished up with, through more anger, while hinting back to when Galaxia had turned Uranus and Neptune against the rest of the senshi and forced them to kill Saturn and Pluto.

And now, once the shock from Angel Bluebell's outburst had worn off, it was then time for the final phase.

Time for the rest of us to wipe everyone of the other villains off the board in one fell swoop.

It was the only possible way that this would not only end quickly, but it would also ensure that no one on our side would wind up getting unnecessarily hurt.

"Well, I guess it's time for the endgame then. So Peach, Lily, Daisy, Salvia, what do you say we show Raindevila and the rest of the villains that our bonds are stronger now then they have ever been?" Bluebell said, turning to Wedding Peach and giving her a small smile.

"Bluebell, I think you already know the answer to that question," Wedding Peach said, returning her own smile to Angel Bluebell.

"Yea, let's show them what were made of!" Angel Daisy said.

And in a split second, Angel Bluebell, Wedding Peach, and the rest of the love angels, readied their respective weapons, and proceeded to launch their respective attacks.

"I guess that's our queue then, Sakura, Li, what do you say we show them what true friendship is?" I said, turning my attention to Sakura and Li, a smile present on my face.

And a second later, after both of them had given me a nod of approval, I turned forward again, pulled out the Thunder card, and proceeded to throw it forward in preparation.

And as for Madison, she had managed to go off in the nearby bushes, and had begun filming the entire fight ever since everyone had started their respective introductions.

I mean, that is Madison for you, wouldn't you want to film a fight between 3 of the best magical girl groups of all time, a group of very powerful espers, all of which were going up against a rouges gallery of very powerful villains from their past?

But, before I was about to throw the Thunder card forward, a thought wound up popping into my head, and a very tragic one at that.

"I completely forgot about how Mako tragically lost her parents. I am still struggling to understand how she could be so okay about it. I mean, she was on the plane with them when it had crashed. And out of the five hundred and nine passengers and fifteen crew members that were on board that plane, she was only one of the only four passengers that had somehow managed to survive. And that was after thirty-two horrifying minutes. I am obviously going to have to talk to her about it at some point, only I don't know when. I just want to let her know, that she isn't the only one, that knows, about what had happened, to her and her parents. No wonder Makoto is so afraid to fly on an airplane," I thought to myself.

And I wasn't able to realize, that tears had now begun to fall down my face in streams.

And despite me now realizing this and best efforts to try and hide it.

I realized, that it was now far too late, to do anything about it.

Thankfully however, I managed to wipe the streams of tears from my face, before anyone managed to take notice.

And then, after steadying myself again, Shinko readied her sword, as the rest of us prepared to launch our attacks at the rest of the villains.

"Saint Grenade...Critical! Heart...Impact!"

"Saint Sword Of Bluebell...Devil...Purification!"

"Saint...Spiral Whip!"

"Saint...Rolling Boomerang!"

"Saint...Twin Swords!"

"Moon...Gorgeous...Meditation!"

"Mercury....Aqua...Rhapsody!

"Mars...Flame...Sniper!"

"Jupiter...Oak...Evolution!"

"Venus...Love And Beauty Shock!"

"Death...Reborn Revolution!"

"World...Shaking!"

"Deep...Submerge!"

"Dead...Scream!"

"Thunder!"

"Element...Lightning...Descend!"

"On behalf of Academy City..." Keiko began.

"The aces of Tokiwidai cast upon you..." Misaka followed up by saying.

"Judgment!" They both put in for good measure in unison.

Which was followed up by Misaka and Keiko firing their respective railguns from the arcade coins that they wound up firing after they had said the last word of their sentence in unison.

And once all of the attacks hit the villains at varying intervals.

Those that needed to be purified, were purified, and as for the rest, well, they were wiped out of existence.

And Chaos was cast out of Galaxia's body for what would now be the third time.

And the next time it would come back?

Well, that is something that even I don't know the answer too.

But I can guarantee you, that it won't be coming back in this millennium.

A bit later on, in front of Tokiwidai Middle School.

After everyone had powered down, so as to not draw unwanted attention to themselves.

I figured, that now was a better time then any, to tell Makoto what was had been on my mind during the fight at the park a little bit ago.

However, Shinko managed to beat me to it.

"Makoto, can I have a word with you for a moment?" she asked, trying her best to hold back tears that were starting to well up in her eyes.

"Sure Shinko, what is it you want to talk to me about? Makoto replied.

It was then that she took a deep breath, knowing the backlash that would most likely ensue from what she was about to say.

She then took her in a tight embrace, as tears started to fall down her face in streams.

"I know, why you are afraid, to fly on an airplane. And just so you know...you aren't alone Mako, you have so many people that care about you, more then just those that are standing here right now" Shinko said, through severe sadness and distraught in her voice.

It was then that something unexpected happened, that I didn't expect, Makoto took Shinko in a tight embrace as well.

"Shinko, thank you, that means a lot" Makoto said.

I then realized, that I was crying.

I mean, why wouldn't I, this was something that I never thought would happen.

And experiencing it for real, right in front of me, pretty much made it feel that much more right.

And it was once the two of them finished their tight embrace.

That Meilin of all people decided to speak up.

"Ok, so is everyone ready to head back to their worlds?" She asked, clearly not getting what was currently going on at the current moment.

"Meilin, show some respect" Li said, turning to her and clearly not very amused with what she had just said.

It was at this point, that it was time for all of us to head back to our respective worlds.

But not before Usagi decided to speak up.

"Maybe sometime in the future, we can fight against each other...you know for fun?" she said.

"Uhh...sure?" Sakura said.

"But when we do" Momoko said.

"Lets just make sure that none of our worlds are on the line next time" Misaka said.

And it was at this point, that the four of them, along with Keiko, me, and Shinko, formed a circle, and put our hands into a pile, to signifiy our unbreakable bonds, as well as our everlasting friendships.

However, it was while we were all still doing this, that Shinko decided to speak up.

"Oh, I almost forgot, if you will all excuse me for a second." She said.

"No problem at all Shinko, just don't get carried away" Usagi said.

"No trouble at all Sis, just be discreet about it" Momoko said.

"Thank you sis, thank you Usagi" Shinko responded back with a smile.

This was then followed up by her turning to face off to what looked like straight ahead of her.

Which seemed a bit odd to me, but once she started speaking, a shocked expression found it's way onto my face. But I did my best to hide it.

"I would like to thank you, the reader, for joining me, and all of my friends on my journey."

"Yes, you didn't think I forgot about you did I?"

"And I am pretty sure that everyone else that is here with me hasn't either." *wink*

"Wait a sec, did she just break the fourth wall right in front of me?! I thought that me and Sakura were the only ones that could do that! And judging from the way that Momoko and Usagi just responded to Shinko's first statement...that would mean...no...that can't be right...let's not jump to any conclusions here...and yet, it would make a whole lot of sense if both Momoko and Usagi can break the fourth wall as well. And yet, this is still a bit awkward. I am not exactly sure how to respond in this situation...." I thought to myself as a sweatdrop found its way down one side of my face.

And once Sakura, me, Li and the rest of us had returned to our rightful dimension, I suddenly had a bad feeling.

But at the time, I had chosen to ignore it.

However, that bad feeling, like all the other times, was a stepping stone, for what was still to come.