Fruits Basket (2019)

OP
OP
WhiteDragonAura

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
*High-fives fellow Furuba fan* Yes!! ? I was really happy to hear we'd be getting season 2 in 2020. Talk about a quick turn-around time! Mikan, how far did you read into the manga?

Mikan

MGF Member
*High-fives fellow Furuba fan* Yes!! ? I was really happy to hear we'd be getting season 2 in 2020. Talk about a quick turn-around time! Mikan, how far did you read into the manga?

Yeah I have always love Fruits Baskets for a very long time and I'm happy about the 2019 anime getting a second season too. I think I was only able to read up to volume 10 since I didn't get the chance to read the rest of the volumes.

OP
OP
WhiteDragonAura

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
Oh wow 10 volumes is a lot! The manga is something like 20+ volumes, isn't it? Honestly I think I only read about the first 3 volumes and never finished it. I guess I'm kind of glad I stopped reading..just because season 2 and beyond will feel fresh and new. :) Oh yeah also can't believe I forgot to ask this but, who's your favorite Sohma member, Mikan? :D

Mikan

MGF Member
Oh wow 10 volumes is a lot! The manga is something like 20+ volumes, isn't it? Honestly I think I only read about the first 3 volumes and never finished it. I guess I'm kind of glad I stopped reading..just because season 2 and beyond will feel fresh and new. :) Oh yeah also can't believe I forgot to ask this but, who's your favorite Sohma member, Mikan? :D

Yeah the manga has 23 volumes and oh okay. My favorite Sohma member is Yuki because I really love his personality and he can very adorable at times too. :)

OP
OP
WhiteDragonAura

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
Nice. Yuki is definitely a great character..I think he has a much better character design this time around in the 2019 version too. lol

OP
OP
WhiteDragonAura

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
Lol Now that the first season is over, I'm suffering Furuba withdrawals. I thought I could wait until 2020, but I realize now how weak I am. ?