Fruits Basket (2019)

Mikan

Anyone here keeping up with the new Furuba reboot? And is anyone a fan of the old 2001 anime or manga? :)
Yeah I watched all of the episodes of the reboot and I'm waiting for the second season to come out next year. I have also seen the 2001 anime and read some volumes of the manga.

WhiteDragonAura

*High-fives fellow Furuba fan* Yes!! 😆 I was really happy to hear we'd be getting season 2 in 2020. Talk about a quick turn-around time! Mikan, how far did you read into the manga?

Mikan

*High-fives fellow Furuba fan* Yes!! 😆 I was really happy to hear we'd be getting season 2 in 2020. Talk about a quick turn-around time! Mikan, how far did you read into the manga?
Yeah I have always love Fruits Baskets for a very long time and I'm happy about the 2019 anime getting a second season too. I think I was only able to read up to volume 10 since I didn't get the chance to read the rest of the volumes.

WhiteDragonAura

Oh wow 10 volumes is a lot! The manga is something like 20+ volumes, isn't it? Honestly I think I only read about the first 3 volumes and never finished it. I guess I'm kind of glad I stopped reading..just because season 2 and beyond will feel fresh and new. :) Oh yeah also can't believe I forgot to ask this but, who's your favorite Sohma member, Mikan? :D

Mikan

Oh wow 10 volumes is a lot! The manga is something like 20+ volumes, isn't it? Honestly I think I only read about the first 3 volumes and never finished it. I guess I'm kind of glad I stopped reading..just because season 2 and beyond will feel fresh and new. :) Oh yeah also can't believe I forgot to ask this but, who's your favorite Sohma member, Mikan? :D
Yeah the manga has 23 volumes and oh okay. My favorite Sohma member is Yuki because I really love his personality and he can very adorable at times too. :)

WhiteDragonAura

Nice. Yuki is definitely a great character..I think he has a much better character design this time around in the 2019 version too. lol