Which Magical Girl manga series do you want to be turned into an anime series?

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everybody! I got a Magical Girl related question for all of you to answer and that question is Which Magical Girl manga series do you want to be turned into an anime series? This only applies to Magical Girl manga series that have no anime adaptation. The Magical Girl manga series that I want to be turned into anime series are Sailor V and Idol Dreams.

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
That's a pretty good question. I actually would want the opposite in some cases, for Magical Girl anime to be turned into a manga!

Still, answering your actual question, there's a short manga called "Can you become a Magical Girl even at that Age?" (×× Demo mahō shōjo ni naremasu ka?) which tells the (adorable) story of a grandma who turns into a young magical girl and protects her granddaughter and teams up with her friend. Is such a heartwarming story, with cute art and mayyyyybe not an entire series, but a movie could be made. It would be nice to se an elderly woman be the main character of an anime like this.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
That's a pretty good question. I actually would want the opposite in some cases, for Magical Girl anime to be turned into a manga!

Still, answering your actual question, there's a short manga called "Can you become a Magical Girl even at that Age?" (×× Demo mahō shōjo ni naremasu ka?) which tells the (adorable) story of a grandma who turns into a young magical girl and protects her granddaughter and teams up with her friend. Is such a heartwarming story, with cute art and mayyyyybe not an entire series, but a movie could be made. It would be nice to se an elderly woman be the main character of an anime like this.

Yeah that would be nice and the series you mentioned sounds amazing as well. I can see the series being turned into an anime movie too since it has a very interesting storyline and it would be awesome to see an older Magical Girl on screen or should I say Magical Woman.