Which Cardcaptor Sakura Movie is your favorite?

Which Cardcaptor Sakura Movie is your favorite?

• Cardcaptor Sakura The Movie

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cardcaptor Sakura The Sealed Card

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everyone! I decided to make a Cardcaptor Sakura related poll and the question is Which Cardcaptor Sakura Movie is your favorite?

koyu

MGF Member
I liked both but I felt like the second movie 'Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card' was more interesting and inspiring.
I liked how the 1st movie showed Shaoran's side of the family and how the ending went (which was both sad and beautiful).
For the second movie I thought the story went more smoothly and more interesting content-wise. Since the second movie was more of a continuation of the series, it felt more familiar and connected(?).

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
I liked both but I felt like the second movie 'Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card' was more interesting and inspiring.
I liked how the 1st movie showed Shaoran's side of the family and how the ending went (which was both sad and beautiful).
For the second movie I thought the story went more smoothly and more interesting content-wise. Since the second movie was more of a continuation of the series, it felt more familiar and connected(?).

I agree that The Sealed Card movie is a lot more interesting and I love it more than the first movie. What I also love about the second movie is that it has more romance in it and it's a very adorable film as well.

aiyan

MGF Member
The Sealed Card. I find it very lovely and cute, especially the time when Sakura found her courage to tell her feelings towards Syaoran. Isn't cute???

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
The Sealed Card. I find it very lovely and cute, especially the time when Sakura found her courage to tell her feelings towards Syaoran. Isn't cute???

I agree with you and yeah it's very cute when Sakura told Syaoran that she loves him. I especially love the moment when the both of them were doing the play together. :)