Which Cardcaptor Sakura Movie is your favorite?

Which Cardcaptor Sakura Movie is your favorite?

• Cardcaptor Sakura The Movie

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Cardcaptor Sakura The Sealed Card

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Mikan

Hi everyone! I decided to make a Cardcaptor Sakura related poll and the question is Which Cardcaptor Sakura Movie is your favorite?

koyu

I liked both but I felt like the second movie 'Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card' was more interesting and inspiring.
I liked how the 1st movie showed Shaoran's side of the family and how the ending went (which was both sad and beautiful).
For the second movie I thought the story went more smoothly and more interesting content-wise. Since the second movie was more of a continuation of the series, it felt more familiar and connected(?).

Mikan

I liked both but I felt like the second movie 'Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card' was more interesting and inspiring.
I liked how the 1st movie showed Shaoran's side of the family and how the ending went (which was both sad and beautiful).
For the second movie I thought the story went more smoothly and more interesting content-wise. Since the second movie was more of a continuation of the series, it felt more familiar and connected(?).
I agree that The Sealed Card movie is a lot more interesting and I love it more than the first movie. What I also love about the second movie is that it has more romance in it and it's a very adorable film as well.