What's your favourite ice-cream flavour?

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
My favorite is Cookies 'n' Cream Ice Cream and Vanilla Ice Cream.

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Whoa, we have a hot topic here, don't we? Cool!
Okay, enough weather puns for today. Did you know there is an Strawberry Bubblegum flavour? And an Oreo one?
Well, those two are my favourites. Pure sweetness.

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Vanilla and Strawberry... waaaaa~ Lovable flavours.
By the way, has someone tried Mint and Chocolate ice cream? I... I have no idea how that tastes. Sounds too weird to me.

Mikan

MGF Member
Vanilla and Strawberry... waaaaa~ Lovable flavours.
By the way, has someone tried Mint and Chocolate ice cream? I... I have no idea how that tastes. Sounds too weird to me.

Yeah they are and they are both very good. I tried Mint and Chocolate Ice Cream, but I didn't like it too much since I don't like Mint flavor Ice Cream. I agree that Mint and Chocolate does sound weird.

koyu

MGF Member
I specifically like Vanilla Bean and also Strawberry.

Mint chocolate chip tastes good too..and Neapolitan if I feel like eating all three at the same time lol.

harvester rose!

MGF Member
I'm gonna make myself sound weird, but I prefer sorbet over ice cream, especially raspberry and strawberry. The only ice cream flavor I really like is vanilla

koyu

MGF Member
I'm gonna make myself sound weird, but I prefer sorbet over ice cream, especially raspberry and strawberry. The only ice cream flavor I really like is vanilla
That's interesting! o.o I actually prefer ice cream over sorbet..

Nika

MGF Member
My favourite ice cream flavour is salty caramel, but most of the time I eat chocolate ice cream.