Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite Sailor Moon season?

What is your favorite Sailor Moon season?

• Sailor Moon Classic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sailor Moon R

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sailor Moon S

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Sailor Moon SuperS

• Sailor Moon Sailor Stars

• Total voters

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everyone! I wanted to make another Sailor Moon related poll and the question is What is your favorite Sailor Moon season?

Nika

MGF Member
My favourite Sailor Moon season is Sailor Moon S because I like its complex plot, my favourite character- Sailor Saturn appears in it, my favourite Sailor Moon transformation- Super Sailor Moon appears in it and also because I like Christian references and the Holy Grail was one of them.

Mikan

MGF Member
My favourite Sailor Moon season is Sailor Moon S because I like its complex plot, my favourite character- Sailor Saturn appears in it, my favourite Sailor Moon transformation- Super Sailor Moon appears in it and also because I like Christian references and the Holy Grail was one of them.
I agree that S is a very amazing season and it's one of my favorites in the series too.

Mikan

MGF Member
Sailor Moon R and Sailor Moon S because Sailor Pluto makes an appearance
The R and S seasons are my favorite seasons too, plus they are both the most interesting seasons as well.

Top Bottom