Wedding Peach

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everyone! I have decided to create for a thread for Wedding Peach which is one of my all time favorite Magical Girl anime and manga series along with Sailor Moon. Anyway if anybody wants to talk about other Magical Girl anime and manga series that's NOT Wedding Peach, then go to the Magical Girl talk thread because this thread is ONLY for Wedding Peach related discussions. If anybody doesn't know what Wedding Peach is about, I will tell you.

What is Wedding Peach about: Wedding Peach is about four normal high school girls named Momoko Hanasaki aka Wedding Peach/Angel Peach, Yuri Tanima aka Angel Lily, Hinagiku Tamano aka Angel Daisy, and Scarlet Ohara aka Angel Salvia who are guardians called Love Angels who have to save the world from evil demons. The demons want to spread hate into the world and take over it, but the Love Angels will do everything they can to stop them and to keep love alive.

That's all I'm going to write since I don't want to spoil anything for the people who haven't read and/or seen the series. If anyone is a fan of Wedding Peach, we can talk about the series together on this thread. Anyway I have to say this just to get it out of the way, people please do NOT say any bad things about Wedding Peach on here because this thread is made to only show love for the series, not hate. Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
There is a new Wedding Peach series that just came out called Ai Tenshi Seiki Wedding Apple and it's a visual web novel series. Wedding Apple is supposed to be the modern version of Wedding Peach and that it's different from the original series too. Personally in my honest opinion, I would always love Wedding Peach and I'm guessing Wedding Apple is made for people who are not fans of the original Wedding Peach series. So everyone, what do you think of Wedding Apple?

Here is the link to the info about Wedding Apple: https://weddingpeach.net/2021/09/05/new-layout-new-scans-new-series/

Last edited: