Welcome to Magical Girl Forum

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SignUp Now!

Wedding Peach

Mikan

Reactions
Credits
Hi everyone! I just wanted to make a thread about Wedding Peach which is one of my all time favorite Magical Girl Anime and Manga series along with Sailor Moon.

For anyone who doesn't know what Wedding Peach is about, I will tell you.

What is Wedding Peach about: Wedding Peach is about four normal high school girls named Momoko Hanasaki aka Wedding Peach/Angel Peach, Yuri Tanima aka Angel Lily, Hinagiku Tamano aka Angel Daisy, and Scarlet O'Hara aka Angel Salvia who are Guardians called Love Angels who have to save the world from evil demons who wants to spread hate into the world. Even though the demons try to take over the world, the Love Angels will do everything they can to stop them and to keep love alive.

Well that is all I'm going to say since I don't want to spoil anything for the people who haven't seen and/or read the series.

If anyone is a fan of Wedding Peach, we can talk about the series on this thread together. Oh yeah before I forget, I have to say this just to get it out of the way. People please DO NOT say anything bad about Wedding Peach because this thread is only made to show love for the series, not hate. Thank you.

Last edited: