Unable to change the signature

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Hi, I just wanted to inform that I have encountered a problem involving the Signature Section.
You see, I had this Madoka gif in it, and suddenly, it stopped showing up, like the image file or the link was broken. It was not.
So I thought "okay, maaaaaybe I can put a still image, make my own signature, right? "
Yeah, not happening either: for some weird reason, the web thinks I exceeded the signature limit "for 62 characters":

1635177069749.png

I only see an image there. No letters, numbers, symbols... no characters AT ALL.
Okay, 5 characters if you count the Madoka girls. Just joking.

Is this only happening to me? Can it be fixed?

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
Just updated the permission and try it now. Let me know if it's displaying an error message

OP
OP
Loco del Lápiz

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Okay, apparently the problem remains:

1636588801613.png

The problem is in the link I pasted to insert the image, that FOR SOME REASON is taken as pure text, and not just as an image, therefore considering it too long for the signature.

aiyan

MGF Member
Hello Admin!
Hey so I have a request. Can we insert Media direct from files rather inserting them from source (like Reddit) Only if you allow it.
So what can say?

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
Hello Admin!
Hey so I have a request. Can we insert Media direct from files rather inserting them from source (like Reddit) Only if you allow it.
So what can say?
Yep, like this?
unknown.png

or post the direct link (without a media or image display) is fine

aiyan

MGF Member
Yep, like this?
View attachment 126

or post the direct link (without a media or image display) is fine
Well, I did tried uploading a media but it's running an error afterwards. Uhm... I forgot to take a snapshot so I can't actually show you the problem I'm talking about. But if I had some time, I'll do it again.