Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everyone! I have decided to create for a thread for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, a series that is created by CLAMP who are also the creators of Cardcaptor Sakura and Magic Knight Rayearth. If you are familiar with this series, then I don't have to tell you what is it about since it will be hard for me to write a description about this series. Anyway for anyone who has seen and/or read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, what do you think about the series?

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
I really liked how Tsubasa used all the characters from Clamp's past works. Thought that was pretty neat. I remember enjoying the manga when I read it (I forgot when I stopped - was a long time ago), but I know I wasn't too impressed with the anime and the way it was handled by Bee Train. Yuki Kajiura's soundtrack was great though!

Mikan

MGF Member
I really liked how Tsubasa used all the characters from Clamp's past works. Thought that was pretty neat. I remember enjoying the manga when I read it (I forgot when I stopped - was a long time ago), but I know I wasn't too impressed with the anime and the way it was handled by Bee Train. Yuki Kajiura's soundtrack was great though!
I agree and yeah I really didn't like how the anime ended up in a cliffhanger without a proper ending. Hopefully the Tsubasa anime would be able to be continue in the near future with a better ending.

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
Man, I don't even know if I made it to the end of the anime. I think I got so turned off by the slow pacing I just kinda gave up. You know what? With all these older shows getting the reboot treatment these days, maybe a Tsubasa reboot isn't such a crazy idea. :D

Mikan

MGF Member
Man, I don't even know if I made it to the end of the anime. I think I got so turned off by the slow pacing I just kinda gave up. You know what? With all these older shows getting the reboot treatment these days, maybe a Tsubasa reboot isn't such a crazy idea. :D
Oh okay and yeah that would be a very good idea since Tsubasa is one of those series that really needs a reboot or a continuation. :)

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
If we got a proper reboot, I would wish all the original voice actors from the original shows would reprise their roles. How awesome would it be to hear Sakura Tange as the Sakura in Tsubasa? :D

Mikan

MGF Member
If we got a proper reboot, I would wish all the original voice actors from the original shows would reprise their roles. How awesome would it be to hear Sakura Tange as the Sakura in Tsubasa? :D
Yeah that would be nice and it would be amazing to hear Sakura Tange as Princess Sakura. :)

Top Bottom