Question Role-playing section?

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
So, I've seen there's at least planned to be an RP section here, and that makes me really excited...
but, when will it be ready? Do we need to do something? Must the number of registered members be bigger?

Also, what would you like to role-play? Magical Girls, of course, are the most likely option, but would you prefer an original setting, or a story based in any pre-existing manga or anime?
Maybe you'd like a role-play based on somthing completely different?
Let's see what ideas we have!

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
So, I've seen there's at least planned to be an RP section here, and that makes me really excited...
but, when will it be ready? Do we need to do something? Must the number of registered members be bigger?

Also, what would you like to role-play? Magical Girls, of course, are the most likely option, but would you prefer an original setting, or a story based in any pre-existing manga or anime?
Maybe you'd like a role-play based on somthing completely different?
Let's see what ideas we have!

Yes, I just created the here in the Role Playing section, but i'm planning to create the RP application, character info, etc. is still work in progress. Sorry for the late post here.

OP
OP
Loco del Lápiz

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Better late than ever, specially when the answer involves such a freat job!
I'll say it once again, you're nailing it with this site! Sure, things are progressing slowly, but it's just you doing all of this... We have to thank you for all of it.

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
Thank you, but I'm still working on a few things including this site.
It was a slowly progressing for me.

Fallen Heart

MGF Member
It may be slow, but the results are really shining in. Really, thank you for this site. It is much appreciated and I look forward to what it holds in the future.