Precurefan1221

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to the forum! I've been so busy lately well.
Ah, I've been a Precure fan since 2012 (so think). My favorite Cure is Cure Flora and My favorite Season is Go! Princess Precure

OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
Well, it's shown in my profile, so... I'm 22 years old. Yeah, probably too old to be here...
Wow 22 not expecting that but, I also didn’t know (at the time) that we could find out about people’s ages and other info just by going on others profiles so, that’s a fault on my part. But that’s ok, I’m 17 but if you still wanna we can be friends it’s ok with you?!

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
Ah, I've been a Precure fan since 2012 (so think). My favorite Cure is Cure Flora and My favorite Season is Go! Princess Precure
Thanks for the introduction! I don’t have a favorite because I love them all equally but if I had to choose it would have to be Cure Twinkle and Go! Princess Precure as well!

OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
Has anybody heard of Color guard? It’s the sport I play and want to expand the name of it because, not a lot of people know about it and it’s really cool!

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for the introduction! I don’t have a favorite because I love them all equally but if I had to choose it would have to be Cure Twinkle and Go! Princess Precure as well!
Your welcome! Oh i see.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here ;)

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Wow 22 not expecting that but, I also didn’t know (at the time) that we could find out about people’s ages and other info just by going on others profiles so, that’s a fault on my part. But that’s ok, I’m 17 but if you still wanna we can be friends it’s ok with you?!

Yeah, I'm sure a more than 20 year-old male is the kind of guy you'd never expect in a forum about magical girls... but here I am!
As I've seen, not all people have their ages in the profile, so it's fine, don't you worry about that.
And of course we can be friends!

OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
Yeah, I'm sure a more than 20 year-old male is the kind of guy you'd never expect in a forum about magical girls... but here I am!
As I've seen, not all people have their ages in the profile, so it's fine, don't you worry about that.
And of course we can be friends!
Oh ok then. That’s great! So tell me something about yourself (other than your gender and age) because you seem nice and I wanna get to know you. *PSA* I just want to make a friend. THATS ALL!

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Welp, I think we could use the chat for that. Considering we might make this thread too crowded, and the fact that the chat is faster and easier to use!

Akamarak

MGF Member
Yeah I’ve seen it and I’m in love! The opening and ending themes are soooo good! What are your thoughts on it?
I enjoyed it a lot! I LOVE the visual design. All the cartoony space imagery was fun and I thought the visual design for the characters was fantastic. The music was fun too! I liked how un-phased Hikaru was by all the crazy things happening, and I liked Lala quite a bit as well. I thought Hikaru's star powers and the lack of gravity made for a really fun space fight too, and the bad guys' minions reminded me of the Snackies from HeartCatch Precure, which I thought was fun. It was really fast-moving so I don' know how the rest of the series will be tone-wise, but I thought it was a good start!

Akamarak

MGF Member
I need to get around to watching Go! Princess Precure at some point. I've heard a lot of good things about it!