Precurefan1221

Akamarak

MGF Member
Welcome! I'm also a fan of Precure. I just saw the first episode of Star Twinkle and it was really fun! Have you seen it yet?

OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
Seems we have yet another fan of Precure around here (or at least that what your username says)
Nice to meet you too! :)
Thanks! Yeah I’ve been a fan for a while now. The precure series just spoke to me. I love the girl power it represents! What about you? How did you get into the precure series?

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
I have a really strange story with the PreCure series, more specifically with the first installment: Futari Wa PreCure
When I was a lot younger (probably 12 or so) it was broadcasted in my country, and the first time I saw it on TV, I fell in love with it... Cute and badass girls facing the forces of evil wearing such detailed and magnificent outfits and fighting using melee combat and black'n white energy blasts? I was SO in. I loved super-heroes, and that seemed like an anime reinterpretation of those, focusing on girls.

The thing is, I only saw the last part of an episode... the one featuring the action parts. Then I realized the show focused most of its screen time on Nagisa's and Honoka's everyday life, and that got me bored, so I found myself somehow deceived, to a point where I became a hater of the show, and in time, a hater of magical girls in general.
Yep, I was quite silly back them. I did not see the true purpose, potential and sense of wonder of these stories.

Luckily, I re-discovered the magical girl genre -Pretty Cure included- and now I truly appreciate how cool, heartwarming and fun all these anime and manga actually are, and eventually admitted that I love them.
Funny thing is, even in those moments where I claimed to hate magical girls, I actually saw every majokko show shown on public TV at the time. I secretly enjoyed them. I was just angry that one anime wasn't what I expected, instead of just enjoying for what it was.

*Phewwww* That's my confession. Sorry for the loooong (and most likey boooooring) explanation...

OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
I have a really strange story with the PreCure series, more specifically with the first installment: Futari Wa PreCure
When I was a lot younger (probably 12 or so) it was broadcasted in my country, and the first time I saw it on TV, I fell in love with it... Cute and badass girls facing the forces of evil wearing such detailed and magnificent outfits and fighting using melee combat and black'n white energy blasts? I was SO in. I loved super-heroes, and that seemed like an anime reinterpretation of those, focusing on girls.

The thing is, I only saw the last part of an episode... the one featuring the action parts. Then I realized the show focused most of its screen time on Nagisa's and Honoka's everyday life, and that got me bored, so I found myself somehow deceived, to a point where I became a hater of the show, and in time, a hater of magical girls in general.
Yep, I was quite silly back them. I did not see the true purpose, potential and sense of wonder of these stories.

Luckily, I re-discovered the magical girl genre -Pretty Cure included- and now I truly appreciate how cool, heartwarming and fun all these anime and manga actually are, and eventually admitted that I love them.
Funny thing is, even in those moments where I claimed to hate magical girls, I actually saw every majokko show shown on public TV at the time. I secretly enjoyed them. I was just angry that one anime wasn't what I expected, instead of just enjoying for what it was.

*Phewwww* That's my confession. Sorry for the loooong (and most likey boooooring) explanation...
Thank you so much for responding. Your “ journey” to watching precure is so relatable. Wanna talk more about precure?

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Yeah, well... "creating" could be a loose term if we apply it to what I do. I just have simple ideas for comics that I'll most likely never draw...

And hey, being athletic is great! Physical exercise is quite necessary. Are you into sports?

OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
Yeah, well... "creating" could be a loose term if we apply it to what I do. I just have simple ideas for comics that I'll most likely never draw...

And hey, being athletic is great! Physical exercise is quite necessary. Are you into sports?
Well if your okay with showing me your creative pieces then I would be glad to read them! The sport I’m in involves my school. Are we allowed to give out our names? Because you seem like a good person and I think I wanna be friends. Is that ok?

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Ohhh... I hope I can finish at least one comic... and show it to you, of course!
Welp, I dunno if we can say our names... I don't think that would be a problem, right? You're also quite nice, as we can see!

OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
Ohhh... I hope I can finish at least one comic... and show it to you, of course!
Welp, I dunno if we can say our names... I don't think that would be a problem, right? You're also quite nice, as we can see!
Thanks! Whatever you show me I’m sure it would be good. I’m Veronica by the way! What’s your name?

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Another user from the United States? Cool...
I'm from Spain. Your name is pretty nice too! Funny thing is, it's also a common name here!

OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
Another user from the United States? Cool...
I'm from Spain. Your name is pretty nice too! Funny thing is, it's also a common name here!
Yeah I’ve heard about that but, I didn’t think it was a common name! Your the 1st person I’ve meet with the name César. Are you boy or girl? Because, I’m fine with being friends with either!?

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
welp, I said common, as in "not unusual", but it's not nearly one of the most used names here. It's still pretty special, wherever it's said, it sound exotic.
I'm a boy... or should I say A MAN?
So, you're girl, I'm assuming?

OP
OP
P

Precurefan1221

Newbie Member
welp, I said common, as in "not unusual", but it's not nearly one of the most used names here. It's still pretty special, wherever it's said, it sound exotic.
I'm a boy... or should I say A MAN?
So, you're girl, I'm assuming?
Yeah I’m a girl..... or should I say A WOMEN? Jk yeah I’m a girl. If it’s okay to ask, how old are you? I’m curious and wanna know who I’m talking to.