Picture Problems?

harvester rose!

MGF Member
Is anyone else having a problem with pictures not showing up when posted? I'm not able to see pictures other people have posted 50% of the time, just showing up as blank space or that little 'image not available' symbol. This may be a problem on my part, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems with this too ?

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
So far, I've never had problems with images here. I use Google Chrome most of the time. Perhaps the browser has something to do with it...
@Delta , what could this be?

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
I use Google Chrome and Firefox (with latest version) and I have no problem issues.
@harvester rose! What browser you use?

aiyan

MGF Member
I used to have the same problem before. As for now, it's still works on my browser both Firefox and Google Chrome.
clip_cure_black.jpgclip_cure_black.jpg

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
If you see the icon like this:
no_preview_remote_images.png
^ The images won't loads or some reasons:
  • an image url/direct link to images hosting or something (e.g. imgur, deviantart, etc.) that is not found or deleted/moved.
  • is due to hotlinked image to fail to load or blocked by their website sites.
  • or, maybe its a link isn't recognised as a valid image.

aiyan

MGF Member
If you see the icon like this:
View attachment 66
^ The images won't loads or some reasons:
  • an image url/direct link to images hosting or something (e.g. imgur, deviantart, etc.) that is not found or deleted/moved.
  • is due to hotlinked image to fail to load or blocked by their website sites.
  • or, maybe its a link isn't recognised as a valid image.
Ohh...so that's how it is! Well, I think it is better to attach images directly to this forum to avoid problem like this.