Participation

aiyan

MGF Member
I don't even know how many people are attached to this site IN GENERAL, considering only a few of us still post...

As for the change of theme, I don't see it as too far fetched, the forum has changed layout a few times already. However, as we've said, very few people come here (this thread was an attempt of changing that somehow), so perhaps we should try to get more people to come before changing the forum's appearance, don't ya think?
Yeah... I guess your right! Only few of us do participate here versus the numbers who joined the site. I believed I said this before somewhere from a thread that I mentioned of having a contest "might be" or "may be" bring everyone excitements back. That's one of the option that I could think of.

But hey! It's not like I am being demanding. Not long ago, I happen to joined other anime forums and put up an anime related contests where all members can participate. It's a cosplay contest and character design contest. Voting is thru online. They even have the vidz on YouTube to attract more people to join them. Sorry but I will not disclose the name of that site I am telling about. I would rather want this forum to have it's own event and not to copy from another forum site.

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Absolutely adore @aiyan 's ideas. An event or a contest could be a good idea to start bringing people back! (Also, maybe to send personal messages to those who might be interested in said events?)

I personally love the "character design contest" as a concept. Maaaaaybe the cosplay contest might be too much, and not everyone in the site might like the idea of showing photos of themselves.
So, for the design contest/event, we could try to create Magical Girl Teams, some write about them, present short stories, others could draw the outfits, make a small comic... I dunno, a "creative event" in general?

aiyan

MGF Member
Ooof.... Sorry for the wrong grammar on my post😅 Anyway...

Thanks @Loco del Lápiz
With all I said, I think it's up to the moderator to decide whether to have a small event or contest for start, or just stay as is.
Suggestions are good indeed, but I think it's bad to even go too full of myself, getting absorbed with or engrossed with events or contest.
I hope I used the right term for this.
Buuuuuuuuuut..... It's a good idea after all:);)

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
I don't recall you making any grammar mistake...?
Yeah, we should wait for a moderator, or maybe the administrator himself to confirm this.
But considering previous suggestions, I'm not sure if any of these ideas will be considered... This forum is still quite abandoned, and the few ideas we proposed have gone nowhere as far as I can see.
Hope I'm proven wrong sooner than later...