Magic Knight Rayearth

Nika

MGF Member
I could talk about Magic Knight Rayearth with pleasure but, again, I can't come up with any conversation topic ideas...

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
I could talk about Magic Knight Rayearth with pleasure but, again, I can't come up with any conversation topic ideas...

Anything is fine and we can talk about a Magic Knight Rayearth reboot anime series while saying if it's needed or not needed.

Nika

MGF Member
Anything is fine and we can talk about a Magic Knight Rayearth reboot anime series while saying if it's needed or not needed.
Oh... I don't know anything about the reboot anime series... And I must say that I haven't watched the anime yet and first I must finish reading the manga.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Oh... I don't know anything about the reboot anime series... And I must say that I haven't watched the anime yet and first I must finish reading the manga.

Oh okay and unfortunately there's no news about a Magic Knight Rayearth reboot though, but it would be awesome if there is some news about it. I think it would be nice if the series does gets a reboot so that way it can introduce new fans the series and get the old fans to watch it again, but with the manga story line. Anyway who is your favorite Magic Knight Rayearth character?