Interest Check Just a General Interest Check & Brainstorming Center

Who would be interested in roleplaying?

• I wouldn't be interested in joining.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

harvester rose!

MGF Member
I'm really interested in roleplaying a magical girl story with anyone who's interested, unfortunately I don't have a concrete idea for a story right now, and don't want to set anything in stone just yet. Below I'm providing a link to a Google Doc where we can all contribute ideas and brainstorm. Please let me know if you're interested in roleplaying, and let me know if you have any ideas for a narrative! I think having a real role-play going would be a great way to bring more traffic and people to the forum also!

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Wow, all those ideas are great settings for antes RP... Even for tabletop RPGs I'd say!
What also surprised me is that I have had similar ideas to those in some point in time creating stories... Are our minds connected or something??

Although some concepts seem to be too dark for some users here, I think this is a pretty solid start. Thank you, @harvester rose!

OP
OP
harvester rose!

harvester rose!

MGF Member
Thank you Loco! I was coming up with ideas late last night so that explains why some of them are a little... weird. ? Feel free to add any ideas you have to the doc!

OP
OP
harvester rose!

harvester rose!

MGF Member
Yep! I'd love for people to add their own ideas in fact! But maybe sign your ideas with your name/make it a different font/text color to tell it apart from the others