Greetings and salutations

Neilred

Newbie Member
Greetings and salutations, friends. (I got that from Arch Warhammer:))

How is everyone doing? I am a 51-year-old single male who is in between jobs and who likes reading, writing, sci-fi, photography and
anime. I am a proud owner of all five seasons of Sailor Moon and a few DVDs of Oh My Goddess. I also have Cowboy Bebop and Tenchi
Muyo, Starblazers (Space Battleship Yamato), The Dirty Pair, Hellsing and Gatchaman (Battle of the Planets). I find Magic Girls cute and
look forward to contributing a lot. To quote Ron Burgundy "Stay classy, San Diego." (or in this case Magic Girls):cool:

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Neilred

aiyan

MGF Member
Greetings and salutations, friends. (I got that from Arch Warhammer:))

How is everyone doing? I am a 51-year-old single male who is in between jobs and who likes reading, writing, sci-fi, photography and
anime. I am a proud owner of all five seasons of Sailor Moon and a few DVDs of Oh My Goddess. I also have Cowboy Bebop and Tenchi
Muyo, Starblazers (Space Battleship Yamato), The Dirty Pair, Hellsing and Gatchaman (Battle of the Planets). I find Magic Girls cute and
look forward to contributing a lot. To quote Ron Burgundy "Stay classy, San Diego." (or in this case Magic Girls):cool:
Welcome! Welcome! 😄