Fushigi Yuugi

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everyone! I have decided to create for a thread for an anime and manga series called Fushigi Yuugi. If anyone is a fan of this series, then we can talk about it together on this thread.

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
Holy cow, I completely forgot about Fushigi Yuugi! This was always one of my favorites, and my very first shoujo. I miss the good ol' days of melodramatic anime such as this. Good times. ?

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Holy cow, I completely forgot about Fushigi Yuugi! This was always one of my favorites, and my very first shoujo. I miss the good ol' days of melodramatic anime such as this. Good times. ?

Fushigi Yuugi is one of my favorite series as well and yeah me too. I wish Genbu Kaiden would get an anime though since the manga is already completed and I know that Ms. Watase, the creator of Fushigi Yuugi is working on Byakko Senki right now.

Last edited:

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
Fushigi Yuugi is one of my favorite series as well and yeah me too. I wish Genbu Kaiden would get an anime though since the manga is already completed and I know that Ms. Watase, the creator of Fushigi Yuugi is working on Byakko Senki right now.

I didn't even know Genbu Kaiden existed. I'm gonna have to search that one out now. ?

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
Yeah you should because it's amazing and there's also another Fushigi Yuugi story called Byakko Ibun which is about Miboshi's past. :)

Haha, and just when I thought I didn't have enough to read! How would you rank all these? Do you think one story is better than another, or are they all pretty much equal when it comes to storytelling?

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Haha, and just when I thought I didn't have enough to read! How would you rank all these? Do you think one story is better than another, or are they all pretty much equal when it comes to storytelling?

They're all equal in my honest opinion and yeah there's a lot of Fushigi Yuugi content out there.