Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Huggto Precure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Twinkle

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
I'm quite surprised no one has made this post yet! (specially @Mikan, being the one that has created most of these polls!)
So, I think it's time tom make this question, which one is your favourite Pretty Cure season? Or, well, your three most liked ones... considering they are A LOT, makes sense that you could find it hard to pick just one.

I have just seen the first two, the classic Futari Wa Precure and its sequel, Max Heart, so I think I'm far from having a well-versed opinion... But you might have seen more of these cute fighting colorful teams in action!
So it is your time to vote and leave your opinions here!

koyu

MGF Member
So far for sure my two favorite seasons of Precure are Suite Precure and Princess Precure.
I like both of the themes (and for Suite Precure I may or may not be biased but I am fond of it since I'm passionate about music).
I love the OST for Suite Precure so much and one of the OST songs is set as my alarm in the morning!
Princess Precure has a place in my heart since the theme is focused on dreams and I also like the locks and key theme a lot.

Star Twinkle Precure seems to be growing on me but since the season isn't over, it is not yet my favorite Precure but we'll see. I'm also catching up and am currently watching on Maho Tsukai Precure and I have yet to watch Kira kira a la mode Precure and Hugtto Precure so who knows?

Edit: Oh shoot I forgot about Heartcatch Precure too!! Welp I gotta say it's hard to choose a favorite precure when I like almost all of them... ^^"

Last edited:

Akamarak

MGF Member
I'm always indecisive when asked about favorites... I'll come back to actually vote a little later!

Mikan

MGF Member
I vote for Futari Wa Precure. The reason I didn't make this type of poll is because I haven't seen all of the Precure seasons that's why. Thank you so much for making this poll Loco Del Lápiz.

OP
OP
Loco del Lápiz

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Welp, I have seen the same season as you, Mikan! But that didn't stop me from creating the poll.
And by the way, this poll was inspired by yours, so thank you!

Akamarak

MGF Member
I vote for HeartCatch and Suite. I was tempted to vote for more, since that's an option, but to me those two were the most consistently good throughout.

HeartCatch- I love the more stylized/cartoony animation style! I also really liked the characters, pacing, and action scenes. I think it does a good job balancing some surprisingly dark elements (for a kid's show) with a lot of more light-hearted things.

Suite- Great use of the musical theme, fun characters (including some good side characters), and some really emotional (for me at least) exploration of the theme of forgiveness. The forgiveness theme starts fairly basic (a misunderstanding between friends), but gets more and more interesting over the course of the series.