Fancy Lala

Mikan

MGF Member
This is a thread for Fancy Lala and if anyone doesn't know what Fancy Lala is, I will tell you.

What is Fancy Lala about: Fancy Lala is about a 9 year old girl named Miho Shinohara who gets a magical sketchbook and pen from two small magical dinosaurs that can help her transform into a teenage girl named Fancy Lala or Lala for short. So when Miho transforms into Lala, she gets scouted by a talent agency to make her a famous idol and lives her life as a celebrity.

That's all I'm going to write since I don't want to spoil anything for the people who haven't seen the series. Anyway if anybody seen Fancy Lala, what do you think of the series?

Last edited:

WhiteDragonAura

MGF Member
My memory is hazy on this show...I used to have the DVDs but ended up selling them. I remember it being a cute series, though. Nothing too serious, just light-hearted cozy fluff. ? I did like the ending where
the hairdresser pretty much recognized who she was right away

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
My memory is hazy on this show...I used to have the DVDs but ended up selling them. I remember it being a cute series, though. Nothing too serious, just light-hearted cozy fluff. ? I did like the ending where
the hairdresser pretty much recognized who she was right away

Oh okay and yeah it's a very good show. I really like that part about that last episode too and it would be awesome for Fancy Lala to have a continuation if that's possible.