Amazing Agent Luna

Mikan

MGF Member
This is a thread for a manga series called Amazing Agent Luna and I love this series too. It would be awesome if Amazing Agent Luna got an anime series since there's not any spy anime series made for the female audience that I know of and the majority of the spy anime series that are made are mostly for the male audience. Even though there's no official anime series for Amazing Agent Luna, at least there's a flash anime video that is made for it. Anyway if anyone has read Amazing Agent Luna, what do you think of the series?

Here is the flash anime video of Amazing Agent Luna:

Last edited:

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Ohhhh, I read about this a while ago! Couldn't read it tho, but the premise seemed nice, and the artwork quite cool and clean. Also... it has SEVERAL volumes, am I right? So we can assume it was quite successful.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Ohhhh, I read about this a while ago! Couldn't read it tho, but the premise seemed nice, and the artwork quite cool and clean. Also... it has SEVERAL volumes, am I right? So we can assume it was quite successful.

Yeah the series is amazing and I agree that the artwork is very nice too, plus I even have the first five volumes of the series. Yes are you right, Amazing Agent Luna has 11 volumes and it was very successful too when it first came out. The series even have omnibus editions which are the bigger versions of the manga as well.

Last edited:

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
11 volumes?? That's huge. Considering they also hoy reprinted as omnibus, yeah, we can say Luna's adventures must have been successful among manga readers.

No idea if they'll ever publish it here in Spain tho, but it's been a loooooong time, so I doubt it.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
11 volumes?? That's huge. Considering they also hoy reprinted as omnibus, yeah, we can say Luna's adventures must have been successful among manga readers.

No idea if they'll ever publish it here in Spain tho, but it's been a loooooong time, so I doubt it.

Yeah it is a lot of volumes and it's true that the Amazing Agent Luna manga has become very successful over years too since the series has a very interesting storyline that is not often seen in Shoujo manga. It would be awesome if Amazing Agent Luna does get published in Spain and other countries so that way manga readers from other countries would be able to read it in their own languages too while enjoying the series.

Last edited: