Alice 19th

Mikan

MGF Member
This is a thread for the manga series called Alice 19th and anyone can talk about the series here.

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
So, for once, what do YOU think about this manga? Have you read it? I know nothing about it (except for the fact that it has pretty solid art and a very interesting page composition, like most of Yu Watase's work)

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
So, for once, what do YOU think about this manga? Have you read it? I know nothing about it (except for the fact that it has pretty solid art and a very interesting page composition, like most of Yu Watase's work)

I think Alice 19th is a very good a series and yeah I read it along with Yuu Watase's other works such as, Fushigi Yuugi. Oh okay and yeah I agree that the artwork is very beautiful. The cool thing about this series is that it has some inspiration from Alice in Wonderland and Alice 19th only has 7 volumes which makes it a short manga series.

NAAN

Newbie Member
Oh, I loved Alice 19th! I could never get the last volume in Japanese, so when it finally was translated into English, I was almost...disappointed XDDD I think because so much time had passed between me reading the 6th volume and the 7th.

It's one of those series I'd love to re-read eventually, and a manga that definitely deserves an anime adaptation. The concepts were interesting, I loooved the role language and writing had to play, and the uniforms were cute.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Oh, I loved Alice 19th! I could never get the last volume in Japanese, so when it finally was translated into English, I was almost...disappointed XDDD I think because so much time had passed between me reading the 6th volume and the 7th.

It's one of those series I'd love to re-read eventually, and a manga that definitely deserves an anime adaptation. The concepts were interesting, I loooved the role language and writing had to play, and the uniforms were cute.

Oh okay and yeah it's true that the series does have a very interesting storyline. I agree that Alice 19th deserves to have an anime series and I'm surprised that it doesn't have one yet like Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres which are two of Yuu Watase's other works.