A Dissertation on Intrinsic Feilds

MaritLage

MGF Member
What would you do if you knew yourself from bits to curves , and you knew what phrases like "Template Existence" and "Intrinsic Field" actually meant , that you had the whole thing written down on cue cards to keep silver-tongued hackers from stealing your research , and you still , despite swimming up to your nose in pollution and carrying boulders of research papers manually from site to site , found an exploit that people were using in an attempt to steal your data? Ka .

What if copyrights and courts and national intelligence services had all failed to provide adequite protection , to the point where there was now an international Intelligence Oversight committee developing specifically to deal with this gap in infrastructure? Ka .

Because the science of Intrinsic Fields covers a whole array of phenomena from the Natural Origins of Hexo-Triangular Grid Mapping in the Brain , to the Innateness of Body Mapping and Self-Image .

I·ve got all this stuff ready to go , yet when the judge and jury say "Where is the evidence?" they will next say "Well, I couldn·t find anything on Google" .

"The Third Path" ("Founding of the Third Path") Hybrid Waveform/Digital Reality Physic © Sister Skaði Wrenwinter ("K Winter") 2021 ET PRIOR

OP
OP
MaritLage

MaritLage

MGF Member
In our study of both the Ennead and Ogdoad of Ancient Egyptian mythology , we find both Air and Water symbolism , and yet the character profiles for these two domains are discrete .

In the Ennead , we have Shu and Tefnut , who were born from a Sneeze and from a strand of Saliva , respectively . In the Ennead , Shu represents Air while Tefnut represents Moisture , and the pair of them are presented as a dynastic union .

In the Ogdoad , which shares the same iconography as the Anunaki of Sumeria , there is Nin Lil and En Lil as Lady and Lord Air while Nin Ki and En Ki , depicted as aquatic cephalids , are Lady and Lord Water (to an aquatic alien "Ki" would mean Water , not Earth) .

At the YeTrin Sali , one of the primary things we covered was the difference between Template Existence and Bit Existence , which i think i touched upon in my thread The Cybernetic Curtain of the DreamTime . Bit Existence runs on Binary (Base-8) while Template Existence runs on Sexigesimal (Base-3) . The factors of these bases essentially never align , which is why humans , a 10-fingered species of amphibious primates , were developed .

© Kh Industries / DihTech (Sister Skaði Wrenwinter , aka K Winter) 2021 ET PRIOR