Welcome to Magical Girl Forum

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SignUp Now!

Question WILL THERE BE A THREAD FOR SIGNATURE REQUESTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikan

Reactions
Credits
That's my sentence Hounat67 and you copied exactly what I wrote too. If you wanted to ask this question, you should have write it your own way instead of coping my paragraph.

Akamarak

Reactions
Credits
That's my sentence Hounat67 and you copied exactly what I wrote too. If you wanted to ask this question, you should have write it your own way instead of coping my paragraph.
If their post is identical to your post plus a link to an advertisement, I'm wondering if it was just a spam account made by a bot or something.

Which has always been confusing to me, because I wouldn't think anyone would actually look at and then purchase something because of that type of advertising, so I'm not sure why that type of thing gets created :confused:

Mikan

Reactions
Credits
If their post is identical to your post plus a link to an advertisement, I'm wondering if it was just a spam account made by a bot or something.

Which has always been confusing to me, because I wouldn't think anyone would actually look at and then purchase something because of that type of advertising, so I'm not sure why that type of thing gets created :confused:
Yeah I think it's a spam account too and that person never responded back to the admin. I don't understand why these types of posts get created either, but I think the admin should know about this though because I know that plagiarism is not right and selling advertisements on a forum that's not about advertising is also wrong too.

Delta

Magical Edition
Staff member
Reactions
Credits
Hi, I haven't checked this thread because I was busy all day. Thanks Mikan Mikan

Edit: I'm gonna lock this thread cause it's a spambot

Status
Not open for further replies.