Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Sailor Pluto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everyone! I decided to make another Sailor Moon related poll and the question is Who is your favorite Sailor Senshi? If you vote for other, then please write the name of the Sailor Senshi who is not on the poll in the comment section.

Last edited:

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
I like Sailor Venus the most, because, in some way, she started it all (even her manga was published BEFORE Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon!). Not only that, we can also see her evolution from the Codename: Sailor V manga to Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and the way she matures, from a more Usagi-esque character to an experienced warrior and almost the leader of the team.

But hey, you know what's so great about Sailor Moon? That ALL SAILOR SENSHIS ARE AWESOME! They all evolve as characters, they all have interesting backgrounds... no wonder why Takeuchi's work became so influential!

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
That's awesome and yeah it is true that Sailor Venus is the one who started the entire Sailor Moon series in first place because if it wasn't for her, then Sailor Moon wouldn't even exist. I agree that Sailor Venus has matured a lot thoughout the entire series and yeah what makes Sailor Moon so unique are the characters along with the storyline. That's why I love the series so much because of how relatable it is and that the main characters are so likable too.

Nika

MGF Member
My favourite Sailor Senshi is Sailor Saturn because I like her personality, Saturn is my favourite planet and purple is my favourite colour.