Who is your favorite Futari wa Pretty Cure Character?

Who is your favorite Futari wa Pretty Cure Character?

• Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hikari Kujo/Shiny Luminous

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everyone! I decided to make a Futari Wa Pretty Cure related poll and the question is Who is your favorite Futari wa Pretty Cure Character? If you vote for other, write the name of that character in the comment section.

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
I voted for Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White, because she is awesome.

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
It's a pretty hard choice between Nagisa and Honoka. It's not that Hikari is a bad character, she's great, and shiny, and luminou--OH, you know what I mean. The thing is, she didn't have the same screen time as the other two, and when she appeared, it was more like a support character in battle.
Pretty Cure balanced wonderfully the personalities of Cure Black and Cure White: Nagisa is more aggresive, but passionate, like a warrior, and Honoka is the mind of the team, wise and more calmed. They perfectly match the other... but Hikari is like a third wheel that I'm not sure what could represent. She might be the hope of the team, the one that shows up when everything seems lost. I dunno.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
I agree that Honoka is awesome and she is my favorite character in the entire Futari wa Pretty Cure series!

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Yeah it is hard to pick a favorite and it is true that Hikari didn't have a huge role in the series since the series is mostly about Nagisa and Honoka.

Akamarak

MGF Member
This is tricky... I actually like Hikari as a character, but I will admit she wasn't especially well utilized... hmm... I'll have to think about this some more...

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
This is tricky... I actually like Hikari as a character, but I will admit she wasn't especially well utilized... hmm... I'll have to think about this some more...

Yeah I agree that it's hard to pick a favorite and it's okay you can take your time,

Akamarak

MGF Member
I think I'll have to go with Honoka.

When I started Max Heart I was really excited to see what they would do with Hikari, and it felt like exploring her relation to the Queen and how all that would work out could be an intriguing mystery... but they didn't explore it nearly as deeply as I had hoped.
I do like the dynamic of Nagisa and Honoka being sort of like protective older sisters to Hikari though. Japanese kids take being in an older brother/sister sort of role very seriously, and I liked how much the two older girls looked out for her.

Nagisa is fun too, but I feel like the team would be especially lost without Honoka there to ground them!

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
I think I'll have to go with Honoka.

When I started Max Heart I was really excited to see what they would do with Hikari, and it felt like exploring her relation to the Queen and how all that would work out could be an intriguing mystery... but they didn't explore it nearly as deeply as I had hoped.
I do like the dynamic of Nagisa and Honoka being sort of like protective older sisters to Hikari though. Japanese kids take being in an older brother/sister sort of role very seriously, and I liked how much the two older girls looked out for her.

Nagisa is fun too, but I feel like the team would be especially lost without Honoka there to ground them!

I agree that Hikari should have more screen time and more development, but too bad we didn't get to see that. It's true that Honoka makes the team very strong and I am a fan of Nagisa as well, but Honoka is my favorite.