What are your favorite 1980s Magical Girl anime and manga series?

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everybody! I just wanted to make a thread about 1980s Magical Girls this time since I already made one for the 1990s Magical Girls, so I thought it would be fun to make an 1980s one. So the question for this thread is what are your favorite 1980s Magical Girl series? My favorite 1980s Magical Girl series are Tokimeki Tonight if that series is counted as a Magical Girl series and Magical Angel Creamy Mami.

For anyone looking for the 1990s Magical Girl post, the link is here: https://magicalgirlforum.com/thread...990s-magical-girl-anime-and-manga-series.137/

Last edited:

aiyan

MGF Member
Me.... maybe...
Sailor Moon
Cardcaptor Sakura
Magic Knight Rayearth....
That's all I can remember 😜

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Me.... maybe...
Sailor Moon
Cardcaptor Sakura
Magic Knight Rayearth....
That's all I can remember 😜

The Magical Girl series that you mentioned are from the 1990s, not the 1980s and this thread is about 1980s Magical Girls like Creamy Mami, Pastel Yumi, Magical Emi, etc.

aiyan

MGF Member
The Magical Girl series that you mentioned are from the 1990s, not the 1980s and this thread is about 1980s Magical Girls like Creamy Mami, Pastel Yumi, Magical Emi, etc.
ahahahahaaa......😞
Gomen....

aiyan

MGF Member
It's okay, everyone makes mistakes and I should have written the complete year so that it doesn't cause confusion.
No it's not. I failed to comprehend what you have written here. So it's definitely my mistake. I was so like being kindled to answer this or something. *meh* Anyway, maybe I have seen or watched 1980's magical anime but I can't remember them though.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
No it's not. I failed to comprehend what you have written here. So it's definitely my mistake. I was so like being kindled to answer this or something. *meh* Anyway, maybe I have seen or watched 1980's magical anime but I can't remember them though.

Don't blame yourself and I'm not upset, trust me I make mistakes too and there's no such thing as perfection. Oh okay that's fine, you can write down the names when you remember them.