Saint Tail

Mikan

MGF Member
This is a thread for Saint Tail where everyone can talk about both the manga and anime.

aiyan

MGF Member
st_tail_youtube.jpg
What I love the most about this anime... the romantic excitement moment of Meimi and Asuka Jr.'s (that's hanging), and their funny scenes that sometimes I can't stop myself from laughing.

Haneoka Meimi doesn't have any magical powers, rather she uses her stage magic and theatrics tricks to fool and confuse pursuers. Well, there is a word "magic" in the anime itself, but it doesn't pertain "powers" with it and she doesn't perform any chant or spell to transform. I think it's an ability or a skill she acquired from her father, and her being a "kaitou" or "phantom thief" must have came from her mother who also known as "Mysterious Thief Lucifer" during her mother's youth.

By the way, I do have a YouTube Channel and I have Kaitou Saint Tail video there. But in under circumstances, it was block by TMS themselves due to copyright issue. So I discontinue uploading the video.

I never known any manga about Saint Tail.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
View attachment 79
What I love the most about this anime... the romantic excitement moment of Meimi and Asuka Jr.'s (that's hanging), and their funny scenes that sometimes I can't stop myself from laughing.

Haneoka Meimi doesn't have any magical powers, rather she uses her stage magic and theatrics tricks to fool and confuse pursuers. Well, there is a word "magic" in the anime itself, but it doesn't pertain "powers" with it and she doesn't perform any chant or spell to transform. I think it's an ability or a skill she acquired from her father, and her being a "kaitou" or "phantom thief" must have came from her mother who also known as "Mysterious Thief Lucifer" during her mother's youth.

By the way, I do have a YouTube Channel and I have Kaitou Saint Tail video there. But in under circumstances, it was block by TMS themselves due to copyright issue. So I discontinue uploading the video.

I never known any manga about Saint Tail.

Yeah I agree that Saint Tail is a very amazing series and it would have been nice if the series is more well known too. I love the relationship between Asuka Jr. and Meimi as well since their relationship is so adorable and I would have love to see the video that you made, but too bad it got copyrighted though. There is actually a Saint Tail manga and TokyoPop translated the manga into English years ago. Even though the manga is not sold in stores anymore, you can still buy the volumes online which is a good thing.