Sailor Moon Manga

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi! This is a thread for the Sailor Moon Manga and if anybody wants to talk about the Manga, this is the thread.

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
I have the Spanish edition of the manga, that consist on 12 volumes, and the Codename: Sailor V manga, which are just 2 volumes. Aparently, there are also 2 "Short Stories" books. No idea what those are about...

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
That's good! I only have the first three volumes and the two volumes of the Sailor V Manga along with the two volumes of the Short Stories Manga. The short stories are just side stories and there are some that are about some of the girls while others are about another story entirely that is not shown in the main Manga.

Last edited:

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Nice to know! Once I've read the whole manga series, I'll see if I can get the Short Stories books. Seems interesting, considering Naoko Takeuchi might have made those stories.
Sad thing is, I can't find much time to read manga, and Sailor Moon is one of the series that I'm letting behind (I know I should read it considering it's the quintessential Magical Girl comic) but so far, I'd had a lot of fun. It's one of the few shoujo mangas I have, so it's always a really refreshing read

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Oh okay and yeah I'm the same way too because there comes to times where I want to read manga as well, but life always likes to keep me busy.