Sailor Moon Fanclub!

Mikan

MGF Member
Hi everyone and welcome to the Sailor Moon Fanclub! In this fanclub we can talk and post about anything Sailor Moon related along with showing our love for the Sailor Moon series as well!

Note: If you are also a Wedding Peach fan, then please join the Wedding Peach fanclub too.

Here are some rules for everyone to follow in this fanclub:

1. Don't post anything that is NOT related to Sailor Moon and/or Anime and Manga in general.

2. Please respect other users and don't fight or argue.

3. Do NOT write and/or post anything inappropriate.

4. Do NOT say anything bad about the Sailor Moon series. (This rule only applies to Non-Sailor Moon fans).

5. Respect other people's opinions.

6. Follow the Magical Girl Forum rules and guidelines.

Well that's all of the rules and anyway let's all have fun talking about Sailor Moon!

Last edited:

Nika

MGF Member
So, what can we talk about? I want to talk about Sailor Moon, but I can't think of any conversation topic...

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
So, what can we talk about? I want to talk about Sailor Moon, but I can't think of any conversation topic...

We can talk about the 4th season of Sailor Moon Crystal that is coming out on September 11 2020 and I heard that the character designer of the original 90s anime is returning to do the designs for the 4th season of Crystal.

Nika

MGF Member
We can talk about the 4th season of Sailor Moon Crystal that is coming out on September 11 2020 and I heard that the character designer of the original 90s anime is returning to do the designs for the 4th season of Crystal.
I'm looking forward to it. And now I'm afraid that this season would look more like the anime than the manga...

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
I'm looking forward to it. And now I'm afraid that this season would look more like the anime than the manga...

Yeah me too and that's true that the 4th season of Crystal will look like the 90s anime. I remember for the first two seasons of Crystal, Toei Animation used the manga design, but for the 3rd season they used the Pretty Cure design. What I really don't like about Crystal is the inconsistency of the character designs since changing the designs every season can confuse everyone. At least in the 90s anime, the character designs are consistent, even if Toei changes character designers.

Last edited:

Nika

MGF Member
Yeah me too and that's true that the 4th season of Crystal will look like the 90s anime. I remember for the first two seasons of Crystal, Toei Animation used the manga design, but for the 3rd season they used the Pretty Cure design. What I really don't like about Crystal is the inconsistency of the character designs since changing the designs every season can confuse everyone. At least in the 90s anime, the character designs are consistent, even if Toei changes character designers.
Actually, I liked the Pretty Cure design more than the manga design...

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Actually, I liked the Pretty Cure design more than the manga design...

Yeah the Pretty Cure design looked very nice and I did hear from some Sailor Moon fans that they prefer that design over the manga design that was used in the first two seasons for Crystal.