Sailor Moon Crystal, Eternal, and Cosmos

Mikan

MGF Member
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to make a thread for Sailor Moon Crystal, Eternal, and Cosmos. If anybody is a fan of Crystal, Eternal, and Cosmos we can talk about them on this thread. For anyone who wants to talk about the 90s Sailor Moon anime, go the 90s Sailor Moon anime thread.

Last edited:

Neilred

Newbie Member
Hey

I like Crystal. In fact, I just took Season 3 out of the library last week and Season 1 a while back. It was enjoyable
and obviously more in line with the magna. I notice a few things (not bad but interesting)

1. Raye is not a bitch or at least not as bad as in the original series
2. Serena is not that much of a crybaby
3. Rini is not a bratty spore who antagonizes Serena every chance she gets
4. Serena and Mina are not ditzy airheads
5. The Generals and Witches 5 are (more or less) more team-oriented and less back-biting
6. Amara is open about her girl-crush on Serena

I'm curious how they do Super S and Stars, especially with the Starlights. I can't help that the reason the Outers are
standoffish to the Starlights is, nevermind Darien, Amara herself has feelings for Serena. Why else does she call Our
Moon Princess "kitten"? Anyhoo, I can honestly say I like both versions with no preference.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Hey

I like Crystal. In fact, I just took Season 3 out of the library last week and Season 1 a while back. It was enjoyable
and obviously more in line with the magna. I notice a few things (not bad but interesting)

1. Raye is not a bitch or at least not as bad as in the original series
2. Serena is not that much of a crybaby
3. Rini is not a bratty spore who antagonizes Serena every chance she gets
4. Serena and Mina are not ditzy airheads
5. The Generals and Witches 5 are (more or less) more team-oriented and less back-biting
6. Amara is open about her girl-crush on Serena

I'm curious how they do Super S and Stars, especially with the Starlights. I can't help that the reason the Outers are
standoffish to the Starlights is, nevermind Darien, Amara herself has feelings for Serena. Why else does she call Our
Moon Princess "kitten"? Anyhoo, I can honestly say I like both versions with no preference.

Your reasons are true and the SuperS season got turned into 2 movies called Sailor Moon Eternal which are on Netflix. As for the Stars season of Crystal, that season hasn't been made yet and there hasn't been any announcements about it either. I am a fan of the 90s anime and the Manga/Crystal too.

aiyan

MGF Member
*Ahem*
I like Sailor Moon, but I don't know if I'm a real fan of them. Well, I love them because it's them 😅
Sorry. I can't even put it into words.

Anyway, for those who want to have the DVD of the movie version "Sailor Moon Eternal" I believe it will release or rented on Wednesday, December 8, 2021!
Check out the vid!

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
*Ahem*
I like Sailor Moon, but I don't know if I'm a real fan of them. Well, I love them because it's them 😅
Sorry. I can't even put it into words.

Anyway, for those who want to have the DVD of the movie version "Sailor Moon Eternal" I believe it will release or rented on Wednesday, December 8, 2021!
Check out the vid!

That's amazing news and I'm glad that Sailor Moon Eternal is finally going to be released on DVD and Blu-ray next month.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
The 5th season/Stars arc of Sailor Moon Crystal called Sailor Moon Cosmos will be premiering next year in Summer 2023.

Here's the trailer: