Princess Ai manga

Mikan

MGF Member
This is a thread for the manga series Princess Ai and I have heard mixed reviews about this series too. If anyone has read it, what are your opinions on Princess Ai?

Here's a video of the Princess Ai manga trailer:

aiyan

MGF Member
Do you love reading manga @Mikan

aiyan

MGF Member
Yes I do and have you read Princess Ai?
No. Not yet. ah.. can you give a source where I can read that. It's not like that I love reading mangas, it's kinda spark my interest since I used to read novels like Harry Potter and Hunger Games. But if you gonna ask me how's the story, weeeeeeeeell....... my brain cannot process any records anymore 😅 🤣 🤣 🤣
I watch to much anime 😆😆😆

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
No. Not yet. ah.. can you give a source where I can read that. It's not like that I love reading mangas, it's kinda spark my interest since I used to read novels like Harry Potter and Hunger Games. But if you gonna ask me how's the story, weeeeeeeeell....... my brain cannot process any records anymore 😅 🤣 🤣 🤣
I watch to much anime 😆😆😆

Oh okay and you can buy the Princess Ai manga online on Amazon or any other website that sells manga. It's not sold in stores anymore though since the series is out of print. Princess Ai has 3 volumes along with a sequel series called Princess Ai: Prism of Midnight Dawn which has 2 volumes.

Last edited:

aiyan

MGF Member
I see. That's quite difficult to search. Guess I'll look for it.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Tokyopop was originally supposed to publish a 3rd volume for Princess Ai: Prism of Midnight Dawn, but they never did. They also mentioned that Princess Ai was originally going to have an anime series, but it never got made. Anyway everyone, do you think that Prism of Midnight Dawn would get a 3rd volume one day and maybe an anime series? or you don't think so?

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Looked like a pretty solid premise , there·s always room for fallen angels finding love again .

Yeah I agree that Princess Ai does have a very interesting concept and it's crazy how Tokyopop didn't even release the 3rd volume of Prism of Midnight Dawn since a lot of the Princess Ai fans want more volumes of the series.