Ojamajo Doremi

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
What an influectial MG show this was... and a long one!
The story, while being simple, was quite fun. The cast of characters was interesting, everyone adding something new. It felt like those days we all have lived (or are living) going at school, making friends, having fun, enjoying youth... but with cute witches added to the mix!
Sadly, I remember very little of it. Sure, characters pop into my mind, and some storylines, but it's not really fresh in my head.

Although, gotta say something I do remember quite well: I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the character design of this anime, the art style is soooo cute, so dynamic, colorful, lively, lovely... It's almost the graphical definition of kawaii. To me, Yoshihiko Umakoshi made an outstanding job on this. Not the only time, though...

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
What an influectial MG show this was... and a long one!
The story, while being simple, was quite fun. The cast of characters was interesting, everyone adding something new. It felt like those days we all have lived (or are living) going at school, making friends, having fun, enjoying youth... but with cute witches added to the mix!
Sadly, I remember very little of it. Sure, characters pop into my mind, and some storylines, but it's not really fresh in my head.

Although, gotta say something I do remember quite well: I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the character design of this anime, the art style is soooo cute, so dynamic, colorful, lively, lovely... It's almost the graphical definition of kawaii. To me, Yoshihiko Umakoshi made an outstanding job on this. Not the only time, though...

I agree that Ojamajo Doremi is a very amazing series and I also love the adorable character designs too. I'm very glad that there is going to be a new Ojamajo Doremi movie coming out next year and I can't wait to see it when it comes out.