Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sounds interesting but I won't join.

• YAYAYAYAYHWAHWAKGVDGHAK!!11!!!!!!!!

• Total voters

Fallen Heart

MGF Member
I was initially planning on turning this into a novel, but now that I have potential roleplay victims allies, take a gander and tell me if you're interested in the idea.

People who wish to be magical girls are scouted out by a secret organisation. When they have achieved oblivious confirmation through some form of contact (online or in the physical world), they are suddenly taken and brought to a facility, where they become the magical girl they always wanted to be. However, they can never leave their artificial town, and they must obey every order from the ones who granted them such a miracle...

...To give an example, let's say I'm chatting with you about magical girls, and you say you wish you were one (without knowing I'm actually some sort of stalker who knows everything about you and will kidnap you at some point and perform surgery on you), that's a valid confirmation.

OP
OP
Fallen Heart

Fallen Heart

MGF Member
I've been really busy lately, so I think I'll start it within the first few weeks of January, if everything goes well. ^^

aiyan

MGF Member
I'm not really good at role play. But I think Fallen Heart's story where this certain girl were brought to some sort of artificial world may work. Although, year has passed and nothing has started, yet. I'm quite interested about this.