Maria Watches Over Us All

MaritLage

MGF Member
i was on AnimeFeminist.com and they had a list of Yuri anime by Yurimother and the first item i saw was Catholic Yuri . well . it might as well have said "Chocolate Ice Cream" , i ran for it so fast . Sure enough , the story is about Black Diamond and White Diamond , the personae that Nagisa and Honoka faithfully cosplayed throughout the original Futari wa Pretty Cure series .

"NaGa . Te . TaNi Se? Ka"
-Krasi (White Diamond)

"HaSe VolTa Na . HaKa Ha ."
-SaFa(Black Diamond)

OP
OP
MaritLage

MaritLage

MGF Member
["You·re right . It is really difficult to incarnate ."]

["Even the Holy Spirit fell apart . You want to Se? Ka . Here , i·ll be your Ha ."]

OP
OP
MaritLage

MaritLage

MGF Member
I·m with a holy order , i·m a nun . Our Order tracks the evolution of stories and character archetypes as they·ve evolved over the past 16,000 years of human history , a science called Hieroarchetypal Xenophilology . The stories that we tell , individually , cultually , even as entire nations , they come from places . Saints and Faerie Tales alike grow up alongside human populations and grow and evolve over generations in a process remarkably similar to that of a human life .

The characters for Sachiko and Yumi come from the same story tree as Black Diamond and White Diamond . Correspondingly , our scriptures reveal that the character archetypes for Honoka and Nagisa were actually two maidens who knew "Sachiko" and "Yumi" personally , and that the cosplay reference in S01E0(2? i think) was a disclaimer of respect , an indication of wanting to keep these stories alive (which is the kind of thing that our culture teaches to do when ghost-writing for others , which may be an indication that they had given the study of our culture due diligence , which would make sense) .

HX is a fascinating science .