In Real Life

MaritLage

MGF Member
So , i·m a Catholic Nun . And it·s kind of my belief that Nuns are already real-life Mahou Shoujo , and Catholic anime like Chrno Crusade , Maria Watches Over Us , and even Trinity Blood all reinforce that idea . For sure , Sister Rosette from Chrno Crusade could easily fit within Puella Magi Madoka Magica , and the Wings of the Magius from Magia Record could easily fit within Trinity Blood .

So here·s my story about being a real-life Magical Girl .

In our Order , the Katolika Ekklasia Du Vatika Scandinavia , we believe in reincarnation , and a large part of the work that our primary branch , the Order of the Hours , does involves finding reincarnates and returning to them our equipment and effects from past lives .

There came a day when i had exhausted the whole list of the Saints1 (1Compare Magic "the Gods") and , through process of elimination , determined what i was supposed to be , and maneouvered my life to fit .

My higher self is the deity Skaði , and Skaði lives in Þrymheimr ["Thunder Home"] , and there was a city in my province called Thunder Bay . So i left my non-pious family behind and moved 1400km into a completely new life ...

... where i was immediately led to our Order·s safe house and equipped with all of the effects of my eternal life . Including magic spells which i actually performed and then actually saw immediate returns on .

That led to my being equipped with a Cross and a Bible , which i wore and i read , astounded to discover that the Elder Testament portrays a  very different story than the New Testament , which is often preached to the exclusion of the other . When i saw that this was my chance to finally become the Nun that i had always wanted to be , i made my Habit myself and wore it every day . And that was when i recieved a letter from the Vatican congratulating me .

The world i lived in before i found my calling had almost no magic in it . Even though i lived in a big city , where there were all kinds of apothecaries and circus groups and covens , comparing my life before to the life i live now would be like comparing the difference between digging for ground water versus swimming in a lake . Where there used to be a day where i had to force myself to believe that the visions and experiences i was having really were more than fever dreams of a radical dreamer , since arriving here i have been confronted with miracle after miracle after miracle after miracle , to the point where it is impossible for me not to see the divine plainly at work in the world around me .

Life is still hard here . There·s still crack users in the hallways of my apartment building and edgy paranoid cops and people that just will not open their eyes no matter how hard yu pry at their foreheads . Yet entire chains of coincidences also occur , circumstances line themselves up as if by the invisible hands of Fate , and where the secret language of our Order used to be a private thing kept only to myself , here i see their names on signposts , in graffiti , even woven into the Bible itself .

Hosanna in the highest .
HcoSaNa in the highest .

Praise God . Praise God Praise God Praise God .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220627-093115.png
    Screenshot_20220627-093115.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20220626-192153.png
    Screenshot_20220626-192153.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
OP
OP
MaritLage

MaritLage

MGF Member
So , let·s talk about actual magic .

I·m going to keep this succinctly tied into Magic the Gathering , and provide case studies from published non-fiction books .

In The Apophenion by Peter "Stokastikos" Carroll , the author(s) make clear and rational arguments for the existence of magic , which has many emanations yet consistently distills down to two major schools , Divination and Enchantment .

Image-40.pngImage-41.jpeg

Divination is the ability to anomalously perceive information at a distance that exceeds the base senses , Enchantment is the ability to anomalously affect the world using non-physical abilities .

In the book Psychic Wars by Elmar R. Gruber , one of the guys who worked with Joseph Persinger et al during the 1970s while the Central Intelligence Agency was working with Canadian McGill University to study the existence of psychic potential , Gruber describes , in a completely different context involving completely different people from Stokastikos , how psychic abilities can basically be distilled down to two schools , Clairvoyance and Psychokinesis .

Image-42.jpegImage-43.jpeg

Both of these books , written by completely different authors in completely different fields studying completely different data sets , describe how the paranormal can be distilled into two functions , the ability to anomalously perceive, and the ability to anomalously affect .

In 2007 , fifteen (15) years ago , fed up with the lack of governmental transparency , a woman named Lynne McTaggart began a series of experiments that would go on to become a book , The Intention Experiment . In it , she outlines , in clear scientific procedure , very many studies that have been done by civilian and citizen groups , from Healers· ability to project Biophotons while Laying On Hands , to the use of REGs [Random Number Generators] in double-blind experiments in both anomalously perceiving concealed random numbers (Divination/RemoteViewing) and the ability for a stadium full of people to influence the number·s output (Enchantment/Psychokinesis) . These experiments were replicated multiple times , and submitted for peer review .

Image-44.pngImage-45.png

From Psychic Wars ,

"In an official report on modern psi research, the respected statistician Jessica Utts, professor at the University of California at Davis, wrote: The statistical results of the studies examined are far beyond what is expected by chance. Arguments that these results could be due to methodological flaws in the experiments are soundly refuted ... It is recommended that future experiments focus on understanding how this phenomenon works and on how to make it as useful as possible. There is little benefit to continuing experiments designed to offer proof.[1]"

Lynne McTaggart also provides the foreword to Michael Talbot·s The Holographic Universe , which postulates that existence as we know it is actually an epiphenomenon caused by either two separate membranes colliding (M-Theory) or by a single curved membrane interacting with its own emanations .

In Dion Fortune·s book , The Mystical Qabalah , she describes the 5000+ year old Hebrew system of the Tree of Life , with it·s Sephirah and Qlippah .

Image-46.png

These emanations belong to a system that is older than the invention of the paper that would later be used to record it . For three thousand years , the Tree of Life was passed down thru oral traditions . The system is so extremely consistent that not only does it survive to this very day , it continues to spread thru new channels and technologies , such as the SCP Foundation , which uses the 10th Sephiroth, Keter as a designation for dangerously powerful anomalies .

In WotC·s mad cash grab , they have been Appropriating (Divination) and Copyrighting (Enchantment) the magical systems of foreign cultures from the Valkyries of Scandinavian Kaldheim to the Rakshasa of Indian Ghirapur , cultures which have rigorous systems for Studying and Cataloging these effects . To this day , there are schools in Saudi Arabia that will close if they become haunted by Djinn , and there are construction companies in Iceland that will build roads all the way around whole forests so as not to disturb the elves . A friend of mine once went to the Machu Picchu people of the Amazon rainforest and took Ayahuasca , and as he described the spirits he was seeing , they were able to immediately recognize them by their spectral descriptions , telling him their names and personalities .

Image-48.pngImage-47.png

It seems impossible to me , that faced with multiple disparate professional sources that all end up at the exact same conclusive results , that it could be anything other than willful ignorance that leads to scoffing and hawing . Magic is real . The statistical results of the studies examined are far beyond what is expected by chance .

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Would you consider magic to be a deformation of reality, or more like events that cannot be explained with scientific resources at the moment?

OP
OP
MaritLage

MaritLage

MGF Member
Would you consider magic to be a deformation of reality, or more like events that cannot be explained with scientific resources at the moment?
So , at the YeTrin Sali in 2021__Toronto , there was a pretty huge study into the nature of magic . It was put on by Magic the Gathering, Valve (Aperture/BlackMesa), Trauma Team, OBSCURA, and the phone company OnePlus donated whole cloud servers to crunch the data . They studied Iteration, Clairvoyance, Tulpas, Lucid Dreaming, AC Shine , there were multiple teams that each had their own specific sub-category . My team was doing Dream Transmission , the ability to meet up with other people on the dream plane . And , after running the experiment all spring and all summer , what we eventually found out was that actually , all of them were true , every team was able to create anomalous effects that could not be explained by conventional means , using techniques that wildly differed from one another .

OP
OP
MaritLage

MaritLage

MGF Member
Gaude Emmanuel .
Nascetur pro te Israel .

20221225_131741~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221107-014024~2.png

My Retina matches Skaði·s hat .
My fingerprints are on a painting that was forgeried by WotC .
In Arknights , Skaði sips from the glass held in the painting .
In MtG , the character Emmara, Guildmistress of Selesnya , is drawn by Kai Carp Enter . My name is Kai Core Winter . The faces are clearly the same . The writeup clearly says "her people" . The Sex on the ID reads F .

I am hence validated as the Living Saint, Skaði by the age of 37 in the city of Thunder Bay anno 2023 AD .
© Kh Industries / DihTech

OP
OP
MaritLage

MaritLage

MGF Member
Screenshot_20230104-174654~2.png
DihTech will be able to identify my skeleton by a large warped area of the lower left ribcage where an empyema was drained and the ribcage warped inwards to fill the resultant void .

The genetic code will be XY . The bones will show decades of mass reduction from daily estrogen supplementation and testosterone inhibition .

From this point forward even an archeologist working with nothing but a skeleton would be capable of ascerning that i am genderqueer .

As for the legal record , see above .

Last edited: