I made a quiz for my magical girl characters!

harvester rose!

MGF Member
This is a bit silly, but I got inspired by this quiz on Quotev and made my own short little quiz about my magical girl OCs. Basically, which one do you share most traits with/are you the most like?

Here's my profile, and the quiz should be the only thing on it, titled 'Which of my magical girl ocs are you?' It's just a little thing I wanted to do to get to know my characters better, and it's also a fun little way for you guys to get to know my characters besides a huge info dump. Sorry @Akamarak for not answering your question in the other fanfiction forum by the way>

Tell me which one you got and what you think! Also tell me if there are any spelling mistakes.

Akamarak

MGF Member
Oh that's right, I had forgotten I had asked the question! (it's been a busy summer and sometimes I lose track of things). No worries.

I got Harvester Lily. While I'm not exactly like her, we do have quite a few similarities. I think we would be kindred spirits!

1562830896427.png

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
I got Selena García, the water-controlling Starlight Blue!

Honestly, I think we share a lot in the way we behave, although our interests are quite different. Funny thing is, she's Mexican and I'm Spanish... she speaks fluent English and Spanish... the very same two languages I do speak!
BTW, blue is my favourite colour.

Also, love the way you've chosen different outfits for each season, and how well you've developed the character description... it's so complete!

OP
OP
harvester rose!

harvester rose!

MGF Member
I got Selena García, the water-controlling Starlight Blue!

Honestly, I think we share a lot in the way we behave, although our interests are quite different. Funny thing is, she's Mexican and I'm Spanish... she speaks fluent English and Spanish... the very same two languages I do speak!
BTW, blue is my favourite colour.

Also, love the way you've chosen different outfits for each season, and how well you've developed the character description... it's so complete!

Lol. the first one isn't mine, it's just the one I was inspired by. Here's my quiz: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/12027265/Which-of-my-magical-girl-ocs-are-you

I probably made it a little confusing, sorry!

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Oh... OH, MY... WHAT HAVE I DONE??
Sorry... I clicked on the wrong one!

Okay, I got yet another half-hispanic character, Irene McCreary, the shielding Hervester Rose!
We... have little in common, aside from the "difficulty saying no or putting her own needs first" and "unable to stop giving others second chances" parts.
Also, this is better written than the other one: the questions are funnier and the final description is more complex and, from a narrative standpoint, more enjoyable to read.

Last edited:
OP
OP
harvester rose!

harvester rose!

MGF Member
Oh... OH, MY... WHAT HAVE I DONE??
Sorry... I clicked on the wrong one!

Okay, I got yet another half-hispanic character, Irene McCreary, the shielding Hervester Rose!
We... have little in common, aside from the "difficulty saying no or putting her own needs first" and "unable to stop giving others second chances" parts.
Also, this is better written than the other one: the questions are funnier and the final description is more complex and, from a narrative standpoint, more enjoyable to read.

Aha, it's alright! It's funny how you got 2 mexican/half-mexican, blue themed girls in a row! Maybe I should include their colors in their bios, hm.

Also, thank you so much! I'm a real amateur writer, but writing character descriptions and short little things like this are so much fun! :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
harvester rose!

harvester rose!

MGF Member
@harvester rose! Which character are you? If I had to guess I would say "Harvester Rose" ;)

I got Harvester Tulip first time I took the test! The bashful, daydreamy, but snippy/impatient one. She was the first character I created for the story; the first time I wrote her a bio, we were 100% the same and had everything in common, so we're still the most similar, even after all the re-vamps I've given her.
Good guess though, heheh. I chose Rose as my username since she's the main character, but each of the Harvesters have some of my personality in them.

koyu

MGF Member
I got Harvester Lily, or Irene McCreary. Some of her qualities are similar to mine if not all of them.?

Mikan

MGF Member
I got Arianna Cruz/Starlight Yellow and I do got some things in common with her, except for getting into fights since I always want to solve things in a peaceful matter.

aiyan

MGF Member
This is what got...
magical.png