Hey, MGF Friends!

aiyan

MGF Member
It's been awhile since the last time I've visited this place and I am relief that the forum is still lively, a little.

I've been busy this past 2 months, almost. But actually, I have this common condition both in my hands, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I could hardly work because of my hands and I'm having difficulty on holding things and stuff due to pain and numbness. I am a little fine now after I've been to therapy. My therapy has been hold due COVID-19.

To escape those slacking boring days, I pre-empted my dull life with anime. I've been watching animes I have (like a rerun since I don't have new one, yet.) Let's see... aside from the Precure Collection I have, there:
Encouragement of Climb
Taiho Shichau zo (You're Under Arrest)
Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars)
Rayearth, A Little Snow Fairy Sugar, Macross, Fruit Basket(the old one), Grimoire of Zero, Saint Tail, Super Doll Licca-chan...
and a bunch of Yuri animes (prefer not to mention one)

Well, I feel a bit better but my hands still feel stingy every time I attempt to bring it to work (which is I am dying to do.)

I hope everyone is doing fine since this Coronavirus scare erupted. I have read @Loco del Lápiz but I kind of understand why the forum feels a bit deserted. I'm sure everyone is somewhat stress out due to this, that goes for us here in the Philippines. Just as what Loco said, I want to help @Lala as much as I can to help this forum grow. Although, I cannot promise that I'm always online. I have an exam to study to. Our exam got cancelled due to COVID-19 and the schedule still unknown. Even so, I can't let my guard down and I'll continue to study.

Everyone please keep safe to your comfy house and take a lot of vitamins so you won't get sick!

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
So nice to have you back, even if it's just to post this. And good to hear that you're getting better. Hope someday your hands will be on full-power!
So, anime to fight boredom? Perfect strategy, I see... But as you've said, don't forget about studying! All the knowledge you've gained shouldn't be lost because of this Coronacrisis!

Anyway, as I've stated before, it's great to have you back here, but take as much time as you need to get better. ^^

Phoenix

Founder
Staff member
Good to hear :)

I want to help @Lala as much as I can to help this forum grow. Although, I cannot promise that I'm always online. I have an exam to study to. Our exam got cancelled due to COVID-19 and the schedule still unknown. Even so, I can't let my guard down and I'll continue to study.
I understand. It's ok. we have 4,600+ confirmed cases in Canada and is still counting the new cases for the COVID-19. I'm safe and stay at home. And, No rush, of course. I know you're busy with your study.