Favorite Magical Girl

Akamarak

Credits
From any manga, anime, game, etc., who is your favorite Magical Girl character, and why?

Homura Akemi! In case someone who does not know Madoka Magica wanders in, I shall put it briefly, with as little spoiler as possible, so don't mind the vagueness. Aside from her appearance, which would easily get points from me, I mostly like her dedication, and how she continues forward no matter what, even if certain issues arise. I also like how she was tired of everything in the end and just decided to "fix" things to be how it should.

OP
OP
Akamarak

Akamarak

Credits
Homura Akemi! In case someone who does not know Madoka Magica wanders in, I shall put it briefly, with as little spoiler as possible, so don't mind the vagueness. Aside from her appearance, which would easily get points from me, I mostly like her dedication, and how she continues forward no matter what, even if certain issues arise. I also like how she was tired of everything in the end and just decided to "fix" things to be how it should.
Homura is definitely my favorite from Madoka Magica! I also love her dedication.

Her dedication is especially impressive in the face of having to carry difficult memories that no-one else keeps.