Cutie Honey Flash

Mikan

MGF Member
This is a thread for Cutie Honey Flash, the Shojo version of Cutie Honey. If anyone has seen and/or heard of this series, we can talk about it on this thread.

Nika

MGF Member
This is a thread for Cutie Honey Flash, the Shojo version of Cutie Honey. If anyone has seen and/or heard of this series, we can talk about it on this thread.
I haven't seen it yet, but is it necessary to watch the original version before the Shoujo one? Because I can't find the original anywhere...

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
I haven't seen it yet, but is it necessary to watch the original version before the Shoujo one? Because I can't find the original anywhere...

No you don't need to watch the original in order to watch Cutie Honey Flash since both the original and Cutie Honey Flash are two completely different series. I agree that it is hard finding the original Cutie Honey series and it's also very hard to find older anime series that were made before the 90s too.

Nika

MGF Member
No you don't need to watch the original in order to watch Cutie Honey Flash since both the original and Cutie Honey Flash are two completely different series. I agree that it is hard finding the original Cutie Honey series and it's also very hard to find older anime series that were made before the 90s too.
Does that mean that I will have trouble finding older Magical Girl anime?

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Does that mean that I will have trouble finding older Magical Girl anime?

If you're talking about Magical Girl anime from before the 90s it can be a little difficult to find them, but If it's a Magical Girl series from the 90s and now, then they will be a lot easier to find. I even try to look for some Magical Girl series from the 80s, 70s, and way back then, but sometimes they can be very hard to find online and in some cases they might not even be subbed either if anyone does find one.